Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Different Jokes on here !!

Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:14 pm

Last night i put a couple of different Jokes on here one was non offensive and no one replied with under 100 views. Then i had what you can say was a totally offensive joke in every way, there was hundreds and hundreds of views and a page of responses, none condemning the joke but it got deleted. :lol: :lol: :lol:
So it has to be said the jokes that people are interested in are the offensive Racist variety not the squeaky clean ones :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Any way

Just bought a Carlos Tavez best goals DVD..................f*cking thing wont play :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Different Jokes on here !!

Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:19 pm

;) :lol:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:20 pm

Racist jokes are funnier. That's not me being racist, it's just truth.

Too many politically correct people out there! Learn to take a JOKE :ugeek:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:37 pm

I was f*cking my secretary up the arse when my wife walked in.She said, "You can't do this to me!"I said, "I know... that's why I'm doing it to her." :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:42 pm

:o

Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:32 pm

Dafydd wrote:Racist jokes are funnier. That's not me being racist, it's just truth.

Too many politically correct people out there! Learn to take a JOKE :ugeek:

To right. Its just a piss take nothing sinister. But hey thats what we are like, us Brits love to be offensive :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Last night i put a couple of different Jokes on here one was non offensive and no one replied with under 100 views. Then i had what you can say was a totally offensive joke in every way, there was hundreds and hundreds of views and a page of responses, none condemning the joke but it got deleted. :lol: :lol: :lol:
So it has to be said the jokes that people are interested in are the offensive Racist variety not the squeaky clean ones :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Any way

Just bought a Carlos Tavez best goals DVD..................f*cking thing wont play :lol: :lol: :lol:

No point in condemning them, only get shot down for it so whats the point... let the fuktards carry on..!! :roll:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:50 pm

What word starts with "N" and ends with "R" that you never want to call a black person?

Neighbour!!
:D :D :lol:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:59 pm

What is considered the ONLY appropriate time to wink at a muslim?

When taking aim!!
8-) 8-) 8-) :o

Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Last night i put a couple of different Jokes on here one was non offensive and no one replied with under 100 views. Then i had what you can say was a totally offensive joke in every way, there was hundreds and hundreds of views and a page of responses, none condemning the joke but it got deleted. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Any way

[color=#0000BF]Just bought a Carlos Tavez best goals DVD..................f*cking thing wont play :lol: :lol: :lol:

No point in condemning them, only get shot down for it so whats the point... let the fuktards carry on..!! :roll:

What the fook is a Fuktard I looked it up and it wasn't even a word :lol: perhaps you can shed some light on it Phantom of the cocks

Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:41 pm

I saw a girl walking down the street that I fucked years ago, so I ran up behind her, covered her eyes and whispered, "Guess who... I took your virginity..."

She said, "Dad?"

"Dad?" I replied, staggering back in disgust. "You lost your virginity to your Dad?"

She turned round and said, "Oh... It's you... I told you that you were my first because I was ashamed of what happened with my..."

"I don't want to hear it," I interrupted. "f**k you, and your Dad."

As I walked off, I turned round and shouted, "Tell him Uncle Tony won't be coming round this Christmas."

Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:42 pm

Whats black and sits at the top of the stairs? Stephen Hawking in a house fire.

Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Marc wrote:Whats black and sits at the top of the stairs? Stephen Hawking in a house fire.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I haven't laughed so much in ages

Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Marc wrote:Whats black and sits at the top of the stairs? Stephen Hawking in a house fire.

You sick f**k :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:08 pm

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: .......You started It Nukes :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:09 pm

But in all seriousness
Its all about being able to laugh at yourself no matter what colour or Nationality you are. I bet the Black / Asian communities has jokes about us and if they are funny and yes normally to get me laughing they would have to be offensive then i would laugh like a hyena. We used to laugh at Irish jokes and now we have other targets. But that is our sense of humour, but i do feel some stick up for the different communities because they feel they can't have a sense of humour which i would feel offended if i was them. It has nothing to do with hatred as i have no hatred, but i am miffed by scroungers, Terrorists , and illegal immigrants, and Immigrants that come here who just want to claim benefits. But i do have a sense of humour that is not PC correct and many are the same. But even if its wrong i have found out from life in general i aint in the minority.

Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:But in all seriousness
Its all about being able to laugh at yourself no matter what colour or Nationality you are. I bet the Black / Asian communities has jokes about us and if they are funny and yes normally to get me laughing they would have to be offensive then i would laugh like a hyena. We used to laugh at Irish jokes and now we have other targets. But that is our sense of humour, but i do feel some stick up for the different communities because they feel they can't have a sense of humour which i would feel offended if i was them. It has nothing to do with hatred as i have no hatred, but i am miffed by scroungers, Terrorists , and illegal immigrants, and Immigrants that come here who just want to claim benefits. But i do have a sense of humour that is not PC correct and many are the same. But even if its wrong i have found out from life in general i aint in the minority.

Great Post my Friend :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:
Any way

[color=#0000BF]Just bought a Carlos Tavez best goals DVD..................f*cking thing wont play :lol: :lol: :lol:

What the fook is a Fuktard I looked it up and it wasn't even a word :lol: perhaps you can shed some light on it Phantom of the cocks

:lol: now thats funny..!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: