Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CELTIC FANS HURL ABUSE SCHOOL KIDS....

Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:17 pm

Scummy bastards, I have no real like for either team, but Im slowly beginning to hate Celtic.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/topst ... 6847421.jp

Re: CELTIC FANS HURL ABUSE SCHOOL KIDS....

Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:42 pm

Yes but not all of them though .... 3,000 away fans and a handfull did that . Wasnt so long ago ALL of us City fans used to get tarred when a minority used to misbehave ! I know many decent and honest Celtic fans who are ashamed about this .

Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:54 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Yes but not all of them though .... 3,000 away fans and a handfull did that . Wasnt so long ago ALL of us City fans used to get tarred when a minority used to misbehave ! I know many decent and honest Celtic fans who are ashamed about this .

There are decent and honest Celtic fans, of course there are, but on the whole
they are bitter bigoted hypocrites who should really be supporting Shamrock
Rovers or paying homage to a Bobby Sands tribute toilet

Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:57 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:Yes but not all of them though .... 3,000 away fans and a handfull did that . Wasnt so long ago ALL of us City fans used to get tarred when a minority used to misbehave ! I know many decent and honest Celtic fans who are ashamed about this .

Those that are Irish and Catholic then yes and we all know where they can stick their IRA shite .... others cant be arsed with it though , the Scots amongst them are just as bad as us and the Jacks when it comes down to the rivalry etc .

Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:07 pm

milly44 wrote:Scummy bastards, I have no real like for either team, but Im slowly beginning to hate Celtic.

Propganda, I bet them young lads loved winding up the Bhoys as well.

It's bred into them all from an early age

Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:18 pm

Its Sad when grown Adults abuse Kids like that. There is no excuse for it they are lower than low. Kids do not deserve that :evil:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:20 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Its Sad when grown Adults abuse Kids like that. There is no excuse for it they are lower than low. Kids do not deserve that :evil:

I can remember in my lifetime Swansea fans in the Grandstand at Ninian Park throwing seats down into the Family Enclosure below them ..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:55 pm

Doesn't look like them all? that's like 4 or 5 out of 3,000 fans.. typical hate Celtic thread. :roll:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:17 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
milly44 wrote:Scummy bastards, I have no real like for either team, but Im slowly beginning to hate Celtic.

Propganda, I bet them young lads loved winding up the Bhoys as well.

It's bred into them all from an early age

celtic and young lads mentioned in the same story :o we have all heard that before or is that propoganda to :roll:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:19 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53517&hilit=+Celtic

:evil: :evil:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:27 pm

How do we know they were hurling abuse?

It is more likely they were offering the young boys sweeties....you know what they're like.

Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:28 pm

taffyapple wrote:

Rangers fans are much much worse

Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:23 pm

pentwyndynamo wrote:How do we know they were hurling abuse?

It is more likely they were offering the young boys sweeties....you know what they're like.

Big Jock knew.

Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:06 pm

IF THAT WAS CARDIFF EVERY PAPER WOULD KNOW ABOUT IT AND WOULD BE BRANDED SCUM OF THE EARTH .
DISGUSTING I THINK MYSELF TOWARDS CHILDREN. THROW THE BOOK AT THEM

P.S UP THE GERS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Stef_1986 wrote:IF THAT WAS CARDIFF EVERY PAPER WOULD KNOW ABOUT IT AND WOULD BE BRANDED SCUM OF THE EARTH .
DISGUSTING I THINK MYSELF TOWARDS CHILDREN. THROW THE BOOK AT THEM

P.S UP THE GERS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

f**k the Gers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:15 pm

:D :lol:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Yes but not all of them though .... 3,000 away fans and a handfull did that. Wasnt so long ago ALL of us City fans used to get tarred when a minority used to misbehave !

Absolutely spot on!

There has been, and always will be, a minority of idiots/morons/scum (delete as appropriate), at every single club, who will do similar. The fact that the vast majority of good, honest supporters get tarnished with the same brush as a handful of doughnuts, is equally as sad as those kids getting abuse on a day that they should be remembering as one of the best of their childhood.

If the shoe was on the other foot, and this was City we were talking about, i'm sure most on here would be up in arms!

:ayatollah:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:21 pm

Double post.

Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:35 pm

Got plenty things to show what the idiots of Rangers have done as well but i'm sure all them are angels to you. :roll:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:38 pm

Cheltenham Blue. wrote:Got plenty things to show what the idiots of Rangers have done as well but i'm sure all them are angels to you. :roll:

That's the point. Every club has them bar none.

The reason that a club gets singled out is because there's an agenda. We've been a victim of it on countless occasions.

:ayatollah:

Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:54 am

I will quote a Scottish fella we were drunkenly rambling to in Blackpool: "Glasgow Celtic fitba paedophiles"

Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:02 am

Me personally - I cant stand Celtic and have always prefered Rangers but this lets be fair this has probably been blown out of all proportion.

For example, if we were playing the Jacks down there and they had a youth kick about at half time and then they ran passed the away support, there wouldn't be boos or 'you jack bastards' aimed at them? More so than the green and white shite circled in that picture I expect.

To be fair the fact the kids were left shaken is probably bollocks as looking at the image they were at least 10 yards away and had been warned to give them a wide birth.

Modern football is rubbish :cry:

Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:06 am

Not very clever granted but I did laugh at the circled guy in the top right corner who seems to be just giving a traditional thumbs down.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:41 am

There is SCUM in EVERY club, infact I find it hard to find one more-so than our club. Anti English, glorify in the deaths of a mass murderer Dr. Shipman, attacking young scarfers. If that was school kids from Swansea, they get a gobfull of abuse and you know it but let it go because it would be funny, I dont think we have ANY right in criticising what other club/fans do until we rid the scum from our club, that'll never happen though.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:16 pm

Vile football club.

Personally I dont think 13 year olds would be left shaken though. When i was 13 I would probably have flicked the Vs back or told them to f**k off.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:10 pm

celtic fans abusing kids
jim torbett would proud

celtic scum from cradle to the grave