Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Help

Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:14 am

Hi can anyone help me, I want a signed city shirt for my husband, any ideas how I can do this? I will go and get it signed myself I just don't know when they train etc??? Thanks xxx

Re: Help

Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:56 am

they train at the vale of glamorgan and are there at 11am, as i have been to have a look a few times, i dont know what time they start or finish. hope that helps

Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:58 am

Get the shirt from the club and take it to The Vale where they train, best before 11am. Im not sure if there is a club policy about signing shirts though but I doubt it.

http://www.vale-hotel.com/Location

Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:01 pm

I've got an old one from 2005/6 season signed by a lot of the players. You can have it for a donation to the Mikey Dye fund.

Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:01 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Get the shirt from the club and take it to The Vale where they train, best before 11am. Im not sure if there is a club policy about signing shirts though but I doubt it.

http://www.vale-hotel.com/Location

couldnt see the new city turning away any fan wanting a few signutures :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:31 pm

maccydee wrote:I've got an old one from 2005/6 season signed by a lot of the players. You can have it for a donation to the Mikey Dye fund.

Nice gesture mate - can't fault you

Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Thankyou everyone!!!!! That's a lovely offer about the shirt and so lovely for money to be donated to such a good cause, I know he wants a new one if poss so I will def check out the vale, thanks again for all of your help!!! Xxx

Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:10 pm

Bluebirdwifey wrote:Hi can anyone help me, I want a signed city shirt for my husband, any ideas how I can do this? I will go and get it signed myself I just don't know when they train etc??? Thanks xxx

I'm sure some of the guys on here would sign one for you (olr did you want City players on it?? :lol: )

Seriously, you could ask one of the guys that do the weekly updates from the training ground :ayatollah: