Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the Vale this morning

Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:26 am

City are on the pitch by the Car Park as Wales on pitches at the bottom, Malky and all backroom staff heavily involved giving plenty of encouragement. The intensity of training compared to last year is crazy, drills with the ball lasting 2 minutes where they expect the players to give everything. Joe Ralls seems a very decent player, there really pushing his fitness in one particular attack vs defence drill and he seems to be finishing everything. Kev appears to be practising running at the full back. I can't get over the difference in training to last year, definitely got a great manager in Malky. Earnie is doing one on one work whilst Malk seems to be praising Ralls and Whitts non stop.

Re: the Vale this morning

Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:28 am

Ralls not gone with the reserve / acadamy team to Birmingham today , must be coz he played last Sat ?

Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:32 am

cecilccfc wrote:City are on the pitch by the Car Park as Wales on pitches at the bottom, Malky and all backroom staff heavily involved giving plenty of encouragement. The intensity of training compared to last year is crazy, drills with the ball lasting 2 minutes where they expect the players to give everything. Joe Ralls seems a very decent player, there really pushing his fitness in one particular attack vs defence drill and he seems to be finishing everything. Kev appears to be practising running at the full back. I can't get over the difference in training to last year, definitely got a great manager in Malky. Earnie is doing one on one work whilst Malk seems to be praising Ralls and Whitts non stop.

At this moment in time i'd be happier if the training sessions just
involved them putting their feet up and eating ice creams with
little old Thai ladies massaging their calfs and hamstrings :lol:

Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:32 am

Yeah he's here mate, taylor and earnie doing individual work.

Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:09 am

cecilccfc wrote:Yeah he's here mate, taylor and earnie doing individual work.

Cheers for the report cecilccfc :ayatollah:

Radio Wales said on saturday,they thought that both Taylor and Earnie would be back for the Ipswich game,your info now looks good for Saturday week :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:59 pm

taffyapple wrote:
cecilccfc wrote:City are on the pitch by the Car Park as Wales on pitches at the bottom, Malky and all backroom staff heavily involved giving plenty of encouragement. The intensity of training compared to last year is crazy, drills with the ball lasting 2 minutes where they expect the players to give everything. Joe Ralls seems a very decent player, there really pushing his fitness in one particular attack vs defence drill and he seems to be finishing everything. Kev appears to be practising running at the full back. I can't get over the difference in training to last year, definitely got a great manager in Malky. Earnie is doing one on one work whilst Malk seems to be praising Ralls and Whitts non stop.

At this moment in time i'd be happier if the training sessions just
involved them putting their feet up and eating ice creams with
little old Thai ladies massaging their calfs and hamstrings :lol:

you can catch a nasty cold with a Thai ladies massage trust me.... :D