Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sunday

Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:39 am

I won't be there but i thought i would just register to say the plans gone into Sunday is fantastic, i will be honest by here, i thought the lot of you on here were just for slating Swansea, slating Terry Coles etc but you always get them idiots but what you are all doing for Mike is fantastic and its great to see our supporters come together Sunday for a man who was loved by many, the rivalry will always be then and i wouldn't want it gone, its one of the best rivalries in the UK and im proud to be involved in that as it shows how much pride we have for our clubs, so all enjoy Sunday and remember it is for a very very very good person in Mike Dye and i hope you all and all the swansea fans there and mike dye's family have a fantastic day!

RIP Mike :ayatollah:

Re: Sunday

Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:08 am

Jackarmy20 wrote:I won't be there but i thought i would just register to say the plans gone into Sunday is fantastic, i will be honest by here, i thought the lot of you on here were just for slating Swansea, slating Terry Coles etc but you always get them idiots but what you are all doing for Mike is fantastic and its great to see our supporters come together Sunday for a man who was loved by many, the rivalry will always be then and i wouldn't want it gone, its one of the best rivalries in the UK and im proud to be involved in that as it shows how much pride we have for our clubs, so all enjoy Sunday and remember it is for a very very very good person in Mike Dye and i hope you all and all the swansea fans there and mike dye's family have a fantastic day!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:22 am

Jackarmy20 wrote:I won't be there but i thought i would just register to say the plans gone into Sunday is fantastic, i will be honest by here, i thought the lot of you on here were just for slating Swansea, slating Terry Coles etc but you always get them idiots but what you are all doing for Mike is fantastic and its great to see our supporters come together Sunday for a man who was loved by many, the rivalry will always be then and i wouldn't want it gone, its one of the best rivalries in the UK and im proud to be involved in that as it shows how much pride we have for our clubs, so all enjoy Sunday and remember it is for a very very very good person in Mike Dye and i hope you all and all the swansea fans there and mike dye's family have a fantastic day!

Excellent post :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:31 am

Spot on and thank you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: