Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Reading Annis's book today

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:10 pm

In work in the mess room and i must say its like that other book i read " a 101 uses for super glue" I just couldn't put it down :lol: :lol: But any way a mate looked at the front cover and said "That aint the c**t who owned the Newport Towers is it ?" (In South Gloucestershire) I said Yeah and laughed. He said he left that place in a hell of a mess. Any comments Annis, as i have only got to page 65 and i dont know if you have commented on that part of your life. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Reading Annis's book today

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:13 pm

You talk more shit than Daya, you cant f*cking read, the pictures are in the middle chief :geek:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:23 pm

milly44 wrote:You talk more shit than Daya, you cant f*cking read, the pictures are in the middle chief :geek:

Go and slam your chopper in your patio doors CHIEF

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
milly44 wrote:You talk more shit than Daya, you cant f*cking read, the pictures are in the middle chief :geek:

Go and slam your chopper in your patio doors CHIEF

f**k off im not doing that again! :roll:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:28 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:In work in the mess room and i must say its like that other book i read " a 101 uses for super glue" I just couldn't put it down :lol: :lol: But any way a mate looked at the front cover and said "That aint the c**t who owned the Newport Towers is it ?" (In South Gloucestershire) I said Yeah and laughed. He said he left that place in a hell of a mess. Any comments Annis, as i have only got to page 65 and i dont know if you have commented on that part of your life. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Steve
Built the Newport Towers motel up, worked there for 2 yrs, sold it to 2 Asian business men, they had a fire a yr later :roll:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:In work in the mess room and i must say its like that other book i read " a 101 uses for super glue" I just couldn't put it down :lol: :lol: But any way a mate looked at the front cover and said "That aint the c**t who owned the Newport Towers is it ?" (In South Gloucestershire) I said Yeah and laughed. He said he left that place in a hell of a mess. Any comments Annis, as i have only got to page 65 and i dont know if you have commented on that part of your life. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Steve
Built the Newport Towers motel up, worked there for 2 yrs, sold it to 2 Asian business men, they had a fire a yr later :roll:

YEAH LAST TIME I WENT PAST A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AND IT WAS ALL BOARDED UP, AND WAS TOLD THEY WERE KNOCKING IT DOWN. I USED TO TRAIN IN THE GYM THERE VERY EARLY NINETIES. WHEN WERE YOU THERE CHIEF ?

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Steve

YEAH LAST TIME I WENT PAST A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AND IT WAS ALL BOARDED UP, AND WAS TOLD THEY WERE KNOCKING IT DOWN. I USED TO TRAIN IN THE GYM THERE VERY EARLY NINETIES. WHEN WERE YOU THERE CHIEF ?

Steve Midd 90's, I use to get about 40 coaches a week there for cheap meals :ayatollah:

Shearings coaches.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Steve

Steve Midd 90's, I use to get about 40 coaches a week there for cheap meals :ayatollah:

Shearings coaches.

I left the area about the mid Nineties Chief. I changed gyms about the time you came there. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: