Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FRIDAY'S WALES GAME IN SWANSEA

Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:53 pm

Ive never been to the Liberty Stadium...but ging there on Friday for the Wales game.

Does anyone have advice on where to park ? whether to get there early (time ?), etc .

Which motorway junction is best ?

Is it easier by train...how far is the station from the ground ?...too far to walk ?

Any suggestions welcome.

Re: FRIDAY'S WALES GAME IN SWANSEA

Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:03 pm

no idea, only ever been there on a bubble :lol: i'm sure one of the jacks on here will answer this for you.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Barry Boy you have a pm fella. ATB. Reeco

Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:11 pm

train mate,then taxi from the side of the station,around 2 miles,but if walking u will be a crack head before you get 1 mile,,but basically turn right out of station,keep walking until u come to main set of lights,and footbridge,turn right and follow that road all the way.like I said 2 miles, ish

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:47 pm

sounds like too far to walk...and back again.

Thanks Reeco, I hope to be in touch.

BB

Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:39 am

Don't walk from the Station and don't get a taxi, get the bus right outside the station

Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:29 am

Team News on the game on Friday ....

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/vie ... ales-blow/

Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:05 am

i went there to watch wales and ended up being a bubble trip and put in the away end :?

Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:51 am

swansealad69 wrote:train mate,then taxi from the side of the station,around 2 miles,but if walking u will be a crack head before you get 1 mile,,but basically turn right out of station,keep walking until u come to main set of lights,and footbridge,turn right and follow that road all the way.like I said 2 miles, ish

haha!!! so true that many of years i spent down swansea in the summer as my old man moved there with sum jack bird which ended up marryin her ectr,,, and basically wat im trying to say its was a wake up call liveing in dyfatty or wrking through there for that matter. never seen so many tramps and smack heads in the same place in all me life!!! :o NUTS

so dont walk it m8 he is right. if they dont turn you in to a smack head ull get robbed instead :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:02 am

went down for the Swansea v Celtic game in August and took the car and parked in the Landore park n ride opposite the stadium ..... cost £5 to park there and its a 2 min walk to Harvester for a pint . Junction 45 I think it is ?? Plus there is a stadium park n ride at J45 too .

Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:42 am

Park your car in Rossi's chippy but make sure you don't have any City stickers on your car :lol: