Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Help needed please. Codes for peugeot radio.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:43 pm

My Dad has bought a 206 and the radio isn't working as needs the code. Anyone know where to get these or any tips what to do?

Re: Help needed please. Codes for peugeot radio.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:47 pm

maccydee wrote:My Dad has bought a 206 and the radio isn't working as needs the code. Anyone know where to get these or any tips what to do?

dont do what i did. i had 6 goes at mine, now its permantly blocked, then i found the code in the car manual. look in there if you have one mate :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:06 pm

Try this website, the guy seems to know his stuff

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho ... 7&page=559

Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:10 pm

Contact the dealer - I paid them £15 for the code when I used to have a pug. dont bother paying anywhere else - when you're guaranteed to get the genuine code around the corner from your home!!!

Just drive down there and tell them - - - - if its the original radio for the car they can match it up from the reg number.... :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:01 pm

Check inside the drivers door or if you got an original car sticker on it. Then phone the original main dealer and they should have it. Also check the drivers manual if you got 1.
With my car (CORSA LXI 02 PLATE) the main dealer had closed down and i didnt have a manual. I took it to Pontyclun Car Sales just off junction 34 on the M4. They did it for me for 20 quid. Also gave me the code to keep safe in my manual. Vauxhall wanted 35 quid