Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gethin Jenkins And Man Utd Cock up

Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:17 pm

its coming soon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Gethin Jenkins And Man Utd Cock up

Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:21 pm

Daya wrote:its coming soon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope this expose doesn't involve any e-mails Daya. ;)

Now don't keep us waiting get typing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:36 pm

too busy working at the moment !

Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:19 pm

Anything to do with Macheda?

Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:27 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Anything to do with Macheda?

Just what I was thinking. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:06 pm

castleblue wrote:

No it'll be to do with that young lad from the valleys that left our academy and joined united

Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
castleblue wrote:

No it'll be to do with that young lad from the valleys that left our academy and joined united

Nothing to do with that mate - he was released he didn't leave . Someone thought they knew more than Sir Alex himself.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:53 pm

Daya wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
castleblue wrote:

Nothing to do with that mate - he was released he didn't leave . Someone thought they knew more than Sir Alex himself.

Which is in complete contradiction to both Scott Young and Gibbo's story. Why the need to to so personally attack and strike out a vendetta against the man???

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
Daya wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
castleblue wrote:

Which is in complete contradiction to both Scott Young and Gibbo's story. Why the need to to so personally attack and strike out a vendetta against the man???

. Where is the contradiction ? I imagine you don't actually know what you are talking about.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:16 pm

So are you going to tell the story or play a cryptic game?

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:23 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61125

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:27 pm

Dont really get it.

Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:29 pm

Daya wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
Daya wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
castleblue wrote:

. Where is the contradiction ? I imagine you don't actually know what you are talking about.

The young boy who we released because we have a limited academy budget and also felt that there were two other centre halves on the books who were in their opinion better than the one they released. Then this boy was signed by Utd? Right one????

Daya, your attitude and manner stinks!

Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:24 pm

dayo nice to see you back have you got over being beaten by the mighty bluebirds yet :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Just what I was thinking. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]
No it'll be to do with that young lad from the valleys that left our academy and joined united[/quote]

Nothing to do with that mate - he was released he didn't leave . Someone thought they knew more than Sir Alex himself.[/quote]

Which is in complete contradiction to both Scott Young and Gibbo's story. Why the need to to so personally attack and strike out a vendetta against the man???[/quote]

. Where is the contradiction ? I imagine you don't actually know what you are talking about.[/quote]

The young boy who we released because we have a limited academy budget and also felt that there were two other centre halves on the books who were in their opinion better than the one they released. Then this boy was signed by Utd? Right one????

Daya, your attitude and manner stinks![/quote]

wrong - your talking about the wrong player - your facts stink.

Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:55 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:dayo nice to see you back have you got over being beaten by the mighty bluebirds yet :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: just about !!! :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:10 am

Daya wrote:Just what I was thinking. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No it'll be to do with that young lad from the valleys that left our academy and joined united[/quote]

Nothing to do with that mate - he was released he didn't leave . Someone thought they knew more than Sir Alex himself.[/quote]

Which is in complete contradiction to both Scott Young and Gibbo's story. Why the need to to so personally attack and strike out a vendetta against the man???[/quote]

. Where is the contradiction ? I imagine you don't actually know what you are talking about.[/quote]

Daya, your attitude and manner stinks![/quote]

wrong - your talking about the wrong player - your facts stink.[/quote]

So you don't actually talk about the incident yourself or reveal any details that you 'apparently' know yet you shout down the person who talks about what they've been told is going on by people within the club. hmmmmm

Seems like somebody else doesn't know what they're talking about if they can't offer up any details

Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:55 am

Daya wrote:I imagine you don't actually know what you are talking about.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Teapot, kettle! ;)

Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:01 pm

The same reason robbo was sacked as academy manager he was to busy trying to off load our future stars to prem clubs

Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:36 pm

intheknow wrote:The same reason robbo was sacked as academy manager he was to busy trying to off load our future stars to prem clubs

That is complete and utter rubbish! If you are going to slander someones name at least get within a million miles of the truth.