Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CONGRATULATIONS JENKINS "

Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:11 pm

" CONGRATULATIONS JULIAN JENKINS "

on your promotion " DIRECTOR OF MARKETING " and helping the new CEO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Really glad the Malaysians kept you on, your the back bone of our GREAT CLUB :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " CONGRATULATIONS JENKINS "

Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:13 pm

good lad julian - trained by the best !!! Daya . Great years working with Jenks - i would have him back tomo - so hope they are paying him enough or i might just come and nab him back !!

Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" CONGRATULATIONS JULIAN JENKINS "

on your promotion " DIRECTOR OF MARKETING " and helping the new CEO :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Really glad the Malaysians kept you on, your the back bone of our GREAT CLUB :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:15 pm

Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:21 pm

Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:22 pm

A real asset to our club and a great guy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Seems like the Malasyians have got rid of a lot of dead wood on silly inflated wages the last few months and now starting to promote the right guys :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:08 pm

Wot does director or marketing mean? :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:05 pm

Yes he was a great guy, sorted out a problem I had and nothing was too much for him. I knew he was going last week they told me in reception. Also to be fair the girls on the reception desk are good also. My daughter of 4 was sitting on there lap playing with a colouring game on there PC. But Good luck with your future JULIAN and thanks again. :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:48 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Yes he was a great guy, sorted out a problem I had and nothing was too much for him. I knew he was going last week they told me in reception. Also to be fair the girls on the reception desk are good also. My daughter of 4 was sitting on there lap playing with a colouring game on there PC. But Good luck with your future JULIAN and thanks again. :ayatollah:

Uh where is he going?

Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:15 pm

I'm confused. I thought Julian Jenkins had left for some rugby team? and Gethin Jenkins was leaving?

Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:16 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:Yes he was a great guy, sorted out a problem I had and nothing was too much for him. I knew he was going last week they told me in reception. Also to be fair the girls on the reception desk are good also. My daughter of 4 was sitting on there lap playing with a colouring game on there PC. But Good luck with your future JULIAN and thanks again. :ayatollah:

Uh where is he going?

I dont really know where he is going to, all I was told was , he was leaving that was told to my wife last week by one of the girls on the reception desk.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:18 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Wot does director or marketing mean? :ayatollah:

It means he got a stall down splott boot sale ? :old:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:26 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Wot does director or marketing mean? :ayatollah:

It means he got a stall down splott boot sale ? :old:

:lol:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Lou Vogel wrote:I'm confused. I thought Julian Jenkins had left for some rugby team? and Gethin Jenkins was leaving?

At the last moment, 3 days before Julian was about to leave, the Malaysians asked him to stay and offered Julian promotion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: