Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Mikey Dye memorial match promo video "

Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:09 pm

click to view http://youtu.be/k7IOJKoQmxg

I hope everybody is ok with this,I knocked up a promo video to let people know it is happening.I hope it is OK.
If anybody wants changes made please feel free to comment.cheers

I recorded some footage of yesterdays training,I will edit it today and post it here unless anybody is against it being shown...cheers.

Don't know if this idea has been brought up but I thought at half time a crossbar challenge between fans who cannot play would be fun.

I will be doing Interviews for CAERPHILLY TV before and after the game on Sunday so if you want to have a chat let me know.

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_9570861 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Mikey Dye memorial match promo video

Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:14 pm

fair play that is really good. well done on the effort.
looking forward to watching the game next week. going to be a great day. :ayatollah:

Re: Mikey Dye memorial match promo video

Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:51 pm

Cheers Well done Dazz We will use it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " Mikey Dye memorial match promo video "

Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:55 pm

dazzyt wrote:click to view http://youtu.be/k7IOJKoQmxg

I hope everybody is ok with this,I knocked up a promo video to let people know it is happening.I hope it is OK.
If anybody wants changes made please feel free to comment.cheers

I recorded some footage of yesterdays training,I will edit it today and post it here unless anybody is against it being shown...cheers.

Don't know if this idea has been brought up but I thought at half time a crossbar challenge between fans who cannot play would be fun.

I will be doing Interviews for CAERPHILLY TV before and after the game on Sunday so if you want to have a chat let me know.

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_9570861 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Blooding brilliant Dar, fair play mate :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:21 pm

feck Sky TV

I want Caerphilly TV.

Top quality mukka :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:28 pm

Quality that fair play :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:42 pm

Cheers everyone,let me know if I can contribute in any way to Sunday,I would be glad to knock anything up that is sound,visual or media related. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:40 pm

That is fecking awesome mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:48 pm

fantastic video love it !!! :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:22 pm

quality :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:35 pm

milly44 wrote:Quality that fair play :ayatollah:

Well done dazzyt :ayatollah: QUALITY :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:23 pm

Erm I don't really know what to say about that. Kinda brought a lump to my throat! Awesome! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 pm

Fair play Chief that was awsome. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Gonna watch that again :D

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:34 pm

What software did you use for that Chief ?

Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:28 am

Well done daz first class where's the footage of training you should of come and mixed in with us more m8 we don't bite :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:40 am

Daz, that is top draw fella. ATB. Reeco

Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:47 am

Well done Daz that is quality mate, top class. I watched it about 6 times it is that good, fair play. :D Just a suggestion, maybe you can do a DVD of the game and ask for it to be sold at the club shop with proceeds going to Mikey Dye memorial fund, that would be an ongoing fund raise from the DVD's alone. :ayatollah:
I really can't wait to play next Sunday, doing my bit for the cause and to a truly great guy, looking forward to it very much.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:34 am

mallo wrote:Well done daz first class where's the footage of training you should of come and mixed in with us more m8 we don't bite :ayatollah:

Cheers Mallo I was flying by on sunday in between jobs so whipped around to grab a bit of footage,I will be there Sunday hopefully getting to know everyone.I will put some edited stuff of the training session on tonight.

Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:40 am

I was hoping to film the entire game and release it on DVD but as I am a new company I have to hire cameras which would have cost around £800.I would be more than happy to do a dvd if there are people prepared to donate their mini dvd cameras for a few hours,we would need 3 or 4 cameras to come up with something decent,so if you have a mini dv camera let me know.

Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Excellent promo mate..............well done that man :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:24 pm

Excellent, nice work mate :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Excellent work Mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:27 pm

Dazzy, you were going to film the whole match? Don't think it'll be very entertaining, half of us must be over 40!. Saying that it would be quite funny I guess

Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:46 pm

Very impressed :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:55 pm

glenn1927 wrote:Dazzy, you were going to film the whole match? Don't think it'll be very entertaining, half of us must be over 40!. Saying that it would be quite funny I guess

Don't worry Glenn it will be edited highlights so maybe i'll get 2mins for the DVD :lol: ,ONLY JOKING!!!!!!!!

I think I have managed to pick up another camera on ebay(winning bid I hope) I need 2 more so hopefully we will do it.

Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:13 pm

dazzyt wrote:
glenn1927 wrote:Dazzy, you were going to film the whole match? Don't think it'll be very entertaining, half of us must be over 40!. Saying that it would be quite funny I guess

Don't worry Glenn it will be edited highlights so maybe i'll get 2mins for the DVD :lol: ,ONLY JOKING!!!!!!!!

I think I have managed to pick up another camera on ebay(winning bid I hope) I need 2 more so hopefully we will do it.

What happened to training havea a Sony camcorder will try and find charger

Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:31 pm

mallo wrote:
dazzyt wrote:

What happened to training havea a Sony camcorder will try and find charger

Doing it now it should be on by 10.........Nice one.

Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:55 pm

dazzyt wrote:Cheers everyone,let me know if I can contribute in any way to Sunday,I would be glad to knock anything up that is sound,visual or media related. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

quality yeah knock me up anything with vodka? serious looking for camcorder :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:43 pm

Great effort mate

Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:23 am

Great video mate. Ive been following developments with this on here since the day after the tradgedy . You lads have put a lot of thought into this whole situation and, along with your Swans mates (lol), I sincerely hope you all have a great time on Sunday, whatever the result its the memory of your mate thats at the forefront of everyones minds. Well done. Paul,.............THFC2011