Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Millen quits the Wurzels .

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:47 am

Yet another Championship manager bites the dust .... Millen leaves Brizzle City now !

Re: Millen quits the Wurzels .

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:53 am

Dave jones rubbing his balls in his pockets at the prospect of becoming a manager again,is it forest or the wurzels mmmm

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:53 am

Another job Dave Jones has been linked to, be ideal for him really so he dont have to move.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:56 am

Was only a matter of time. I can see DJ ending up there rather than Forest. Forest is a poisoned job, like Liverpool. Would be good to see DJ back in football AND getting him off our wage bill. :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:56 am

Jonesey must fancy the Worzels job. Nice and close, won't have to move house or anything. Good club with good fan base. Always had more of a soft spot for the Gasheads myself, though. Fond memories of trips to Eastville. Stapleton Road. Pre- :ayatollah: days.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:10 am

I can just imagine his interview "People in this part of the world need to understand the club has never been in the Premier League, has never won anything, nobody wants to come here and sign for the club, the stadium is old, outdated and smells and of course the training facilities are a joke.

Other than all that I think it's a good job. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:24 am

Good get him a job so we don't have to pay him anymore!