Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Brede Hangeland Enjoyed His Sunday Lunch Yesterday

Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:24 am

He had Jay Bothroyd with all the trimmings. ;)

Just watched the highlights on football first and I have to say Jay pretty much covered every blade of grass, on his backside, and I doubt Hangeland will have an easier game all season. Stanqpr keeps telling us that Jay is a great signing but we have one big advantage on Stan, we have watched Jay over 3 years, and yesterday was a typical Jay performance as to describe it as lethargic is an insult to lethargy.

Overall QPR were very very poor and having failed to score in 4 of their 7 PL games, 5 if you include the own goal scored by Villa, also having lost 4-0 to the bottom club and 2-0 to the 3rd bottom club you may think QPR would welcome their next match against 2nd bottom Blackburn Rovers. I wonder but with games against Spurs, Chelsea and Man City after the Blackburn game well it's not getting any easier.

Not a dig Stan but I think you may well be looking over your shoulder pretty soon, and don't go looking to Jay to get you out because he is about to enter his hibernation cycle. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Brede Hangeland Enjoyed His Sunday Lunch Yesterday

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:33 am

No surprises with our friend Mr Bothroyd here then!

by the way has Jay hit the back of the net yet? i cant think of him scoring yet? :)

Re: Brede Hangeland Enjoyed His Sunday Lunch Yesterday

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:41 am

moxette wrote:No surprises with our friend Mr Bothroyd here then!

by the way has Jay hit the back of the net yet? i cant think of him scoring yet? :)

Annis has scored more goals than Jay this season. ;)