Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Apologise if been posted but....

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:02 am

Midfield general wrote:I listened to a pre-match interview with MM and he stated that he was asked to take on a loan player but turned it down because of the players previous attitude. Got me thinking if it was El Hadji Diouf myself and whether or not we should take him on..?

So it WASNT the boards fault then?

Make your mind up

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:04 am

Seeing as he's a free, where would we be loaning him from?

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:10 am

Maybe it was Craig Beattie down at Swansea ??

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:13 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Maybe it was Craig Beattie down at Swansea ??

Think it was Nile Ranger! :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:18 am

taffyapple wrote:
Midfield general wrote:I listened to a pre-match interview with MM and he stated that he was asked to take on a loan player but turned it down because of the players previous attitude. Got me thinking if it was El Hadji Diouf myself and whether or not we should take him on..?

Make your mind up

Hahahaha

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:47 pm

Dunno who it was but MM clearly likes a certain type of player and fair play they have all fit in so far.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:50 pm

In malky we trust :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:54 pm

No we haven't but better than having to many of the wrong type?

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Morals have no place and I'd take marlon king instantly but they still have to be the right type.

Look at tevez a wrong um but a worker

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:20 pm

Midfield general wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Make your mind up

This is just one player out of many which would have been offered to the club by agents. Do yourself a favour try and understand the world of football before you make yourself look like the fool you actually are.

I'm desperately trying to understand the world of Midfield General.

One minute your 'worried' that the board are not backing Malky

Now its Malky your 'worried' about

I bet it takes you 20 attempts to leave your house cos you keep going
back to check you never left the gas on

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Midfield general wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Morals have no place and I'd take marlon king instantly but they still have to be the right type.

Look at tevez a wrong um but a worker

Well going by MM's comment on the radio I don't think he agrees with us.

Well thats his job to decide.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:37 pm

Midfield general wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Midfield general wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Make your mind up

This is just one player out of many which would have been offered to the club by agents. Do yourself a favour try and understand the world of football before you make yourself look like the fool you actually are.

Taffy if you can't see them both matching up then its you that I'm worried about :lol:

You've been harping on about the board 'not backing Malky' and if we dont get loan players in it
proves they aint in it for the long haul. Now your intimating that you knew it was Jenkins not
the board that fucked up. You have also stated on another thread that you dont think there's
much out there anyway and you'd be disappointed if Malky gets someone in cos its panic buying.

Is there any possible scenario where you arent worried about something

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:53 pm

Midfield general wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Midfield general wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Make your mind up

Taffy if you can't see them both matching up then its you that I'm worried about :lol:

You've been harping on about the board 'not backing Malky' and if we dont get loan players in it
proves they aint in it for the long haul. Now your intimating that you knew it was Jenkins not
the board that fucked up. You have also stated on another thread that you dont think there's
much out there anyway and you'd be disappointed if Malky gets someone in cos its panic buying.

Is there any possible scenario where you arent worried about something[/quote]

If you want to quote me then quote me correctly. Ive always said that Jenkins was PMG's man and I am of the opinion that because of issues (which many including yourself didn't know about until today) there has been a stand-off between certain members of the board. With this being the case their backing of MM was at the bottom of their 'to do' list as they weren't all pulling in the right direction.

Now is that clear enough for you or do you want me to get a special needs teacher to supervise you..?[/quote]

Hey I'm just going off your posts

YOU stated that you were worried the Malaysians werent backing Malky, and that
they showed all the signs that they were offski (you do this weekly) We all knew
Jenkins was PMGs man, thats not rocket science, they are the ones who chose him.

You've never once mentioned PMG as the fly in the ointment re: loan signings.

but are you now saying you knew it was Jenkins and PMG all along??

You have also stated that you think Malky should have done more :lol: :lol:
How can that possibly be the case if you KNEW he was hitting a brick wall called
Gethin (PMG) Jenkins