Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mid Bottom Three At Best for QPR this Season

Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:06 pm

That is my honest opinion lads.

Not a dig, not slagging QPR off just an honest assessment from what I've seen from those lads early on this season.

Obviously we all know they had a MUCH better squad last season than their current one, which includes Bothroyd, I firmly think they have a great manager for the championship, but unfortunately not the big league.

From an outsiders point of view I would say their squad is weak probably the weakest of the current bottom 10 teams. They have some good young players & of course they have experience in Martin Rowlands & Kieron Dyer but I don't see that match winner you really do need in the premiership. Bellamy for us was immense but he couldn't be half the player he was without players like Martin John, Naylor, & Gav Rae around him last year that gave him the license to do what he did. I don't see a QPR player that can take games by the scruff of the neck & lead them into battle (Bellamy)

I also don't feel that NW has been backed sufficiently by their owners or I'm pretty sure he would of brought in a couple of better quality players than he did. Dyer & Rowlands were good 3 years ago & I honestly don't see them getting the goals they will need to fire them up the league.

They are only 3 points off of relgation (counting a far inferior GD) & get a few injuries & I think they will free fall.

Unlucky today, how did they play? As I say not a dig at all purely a football based opinion but as always would love to be proved wrong as its no secret I'd love to see QPR stay in the Premiership as they are a big big club who should flourish in the top flight.

Unfortunately it won't be this season.

Prediction 19th.

...sorry Stan :lol:

Re: Mid Bottom Three At Best for QPR this Season

Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Terrible result today, don't like em, hope they go down.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:13 am

lol, I don't mind them tbh, bit of a nothing team but play some decent stuff

Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:06 am

:lol:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:26 am

:lol: brilliant!

Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:52 am

:lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:06 am

Damned Yank wrote:That is my honest opinion lads.

Not a dig, not slagging QPR off just an honest assessment from what I've seen from those lads early on this season.

Obviously we all know they had a MUCH better squad last season than their current one, which includes Bothroyd, I firmly think they have a great manager for the championship, but unfortunately not the big league.

From an outsiders point of view I would say their squad is weak probably the weakest of the current bottom 10 teams. They have some good young players & of course they have experience in Martin Rowlands & Kieron Dyer but I don't see that match winner you really do need in the premiership. Bellamy for us was immense but he couldn't be half the player he was without players like Martin John, Naylor, & Gav Rae around him last year that gave him the license to do what he did. I don't see a QPR player that can take games by the scruff of the neck & lead them into battle (Bellamy)

I also don't feel that NW has been backed sufficiently by their owners or I'm pretty sure he would of brought in a couple of better quality players than he did. Dyer & Rowlands were good 3 years ago & I honestly don't see them getting the goals they will need to fire them up the league.

They are only 3 points off of relgation (counting a far inferior GD) & get a few injuries & I think they will free fall.

Unlucky today, how did they play? As I say not a dig at all purely a football based opinion but as always would love to be proved wrong as its no secret I'd love to see QPR stay in the Premiership as they are a big big club who should flourish in the top flight.

Prediction 19th.

HANG ON!!>>>

How can you judge QPR after watching the highlights now and then on Match Of The Day

:? :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:16 am

Thats funny

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:42 am

Quality fair play over to you Stan :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:23 am

taffyapple wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:That is my honest opinion lads.

Prediction 19th.

HANG ON!!>>>

How can you judge QPR after watching the highlights now and then on Match Of The Day

:? :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but, but.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: