Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CCFC FANS TRAINING TODAY FOR MIKEY DYE MATCH "

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:09 pm

Firstly thank you to those who turned up today, there are many good players who turned up and I am looking forward to next Sunday's game, Mikey's son Chrissy, is a gifted footballer and many of his mates are very good players too.

Mozzer and Dobbin took charge of the session and are happy with the players they had turn out today and they now know who will be playing next Sunday.

Whether Annis Abraham gets a game I am not sure, he came on for me as I was blowing out my ass and I was only playing left back, but he managed to go one better than me by getting on the score sheet scoring against Billy Badge.

Again thank you everyone :ayatollah:

NEXT SUNDAY IS THE BIG DAY 2pm kick off :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: CCFC FANS TRAINING TODAY FOR MIKEY DYE MATCH

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:19 pm

Do you need any water for next week? Can get quite few bottles of water :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:21 pm

Yes FairPlay to all who made it, was absolutely boiling,but good fun ! Some tidy players! Had to laugh at annis as soon as he come on his first contribution was to poleaxe mikeys boy chrissy! Lol but he did sneak up late on at the back post to get on the scoresheet :ayatollah: looking forward to the game on Sunday now and then the long old trip to Bulgaria! :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:23 pm

carlccfc wrote:Firstly thank you to those who turned up today, there are many good players who turned up and I am looking forward to next Sunday's game, Mikey's son Chrissy, is a gifted footballer and many of his mates are very good players too.

Mozzer and Dobbin took charge of the session and are happy with the players they had turn out today and they now know who will be playing next Sunday.

Whether Annis Abraham gets a game I am not sure, he came on for me as I was blowing out my ass and I was only playing left back, but he managed to go one better than me by getting on the score sheet scoring against Billy Badge.

Again thank you everyone :ayatollah:

I would also like to thank everyone who attended training today :ayatollah:
I would especially like to thank Mozzer for all his hard work :ayatollah:

The bad news was Dobbins got injured and will be out for 6 weeks, ankle ligaments. Really sorry for you Dobbins, but I know you will still be there " NEXT SUNDAY 2pm " to back us against the Jacks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thank you Nathalie Dye(Mikey's Wife) for coming along to give us support :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
No I wont be playing Carl, today was enough for me :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:27 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:Do you need any water for next week? Can get quite few bottles of water :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes please, every bit helps :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " CCFC FANS TRAINING TODAY FOR MIKEY DYE MATCH "

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:58 pm

It was a shame about dobbins injury . I not played for over a decade and middle age spread don't help but enjoyed every minute of it even thou Steve hacked me up good turn out very hot I think I lost a few stone today annis tackle on chris was a classic I would of red card annis lol now to a great day for a great man with great friends family and our neighbours down west for there great effort :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:Do you need any water for next week? Can get quite few bottles of water :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes please, every bit helps :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Okay will let you know in the week how many I can get :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Yes nice to meet the lads today and see some faces to their usernames good turn out on a boiling hot afternoon and a lot of very good players, very impressed with Chrissy Dye a proper box to box midfielder and yes the tackle of the day goes to Annis who sent Chrissy flying but gave us all a good laugh see you all next Sunday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:09 pm

well done lads today

some excellent play in boiling hot conditions .

all players who turned up today will deffo be involved next sunday . Just a shame about dobbin with his injury

surely the highlight of the afternoon was seeing carl spend more time on his backside than running around a bit like a certain bothroyd :lol:

i think annis is wasted at left back . he reminded me more of chopper harris for the older board members -lol

let's hope we can gel next sunday . hope it ain't so hot tho !

looking forward to it

Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:24 pm

YES CANT WAIT " 2pm KICK OFF NEXT SUNDAY " :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:44 pm

As to my awful performance and terrible tackling, I can only apologies, I havent kicked a ball for more than 20 yrs and rem all my children are girls :lol: :ayatollah:
But I did score :D

Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:28 am

I really enjoyed it and it was great to meet all the lads. Mallo, lol at I hacked you, I didn't even realise I done that to your leg, sorry bro. There were some class players there, more noteably Chrissy Dye and his mate in the red shirt, sorry I dont know his name, they were a class act. Also Pokie I didnt realise you were that good, fair play. So sad about Dobbins' ankle, I hope it don't affect your trip away. Annis you only scored coz I slipped lol :D but you took it well. Thank you mozzer for your organisation and thanks to Carl for giving me a lift home after training. Now on to the game next week, I'm really looking forward to it and meeting loads more people. Thanks to the Jacks for agreeing to play us for a truly great man. See you all next Sunday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:34 am

tenerife_blu wrote:I really enjoyed it and it was great to meet all the lads. Mallo, lol at I hacked you, I didn't even realise I done that to your leg, sorry bro. There were some class players there, more noteably Chrissy Dye and his mate in the red shirt, sorry I dont know his name, they were a class act. Also Pokie I didnt realise you were that good, fair play. So sad about Dobbins' ankle, I hope it don't affect your trip away. Annis you only scored coz I slipped lol :D but you took it well. Thank you mozzer for your organisation and thanks to Carl for giving me a lift home after training. Now on to the game next week, I'm really looking forward to it and meeting loads more people. Thanks to the Jacks for agreeing to play us for a truly great man. See you all next Sunday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:42 am

anyone take photos yesterday ! :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:32 am

Sounds as if you had a good crack. I hope Dobbins doesn't lose too much work and his recovery is a speedy one. I heard Chrissy Dye is now walking around today with a couple of studs in his legs from Chooper Abrahams Jnr lol. Great effort you lot.
ATB. Reeco

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:11 am

mallo wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:I really enjoyed it and it was great to meet all the lads. Mallo, lol at I hacked you, I didn't even realise I done that to your leg, sorry bro. There were some class players there, more noteably Chrissy Dye and his mate in the red shirt, sorry I dont know his name, they were a class act. Also Pokie I didnt realise you were that good, fair play. So sad about Dobbins' ankle, I hope it don't affect your trip away. Annis you only scored coz I slipped lol :D but you took it well. Thank you mozzer for your organisation and thanks to Carl for giving me a lift home after training. Now on to the game next week, I'm really looking forward to it and meeting loads more people. Thanks to the Jacks for agreeing to play us for a truly great man. See you all next Sunday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mallo :damage to ligaments around ankle joint inflammation and swelling should be gone by weekend won't stop this warrior

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:11 am

Reeco From Abertawe wrote:Sounds as if you had a good crack. I hope Dobbins doesn't lose too much work and his recovery is a speedy one. I heard Chrissy Dye is now walking around today with a couple of studs in his legs from Chooper Abrahams Jnr lol. Great effort you lot.
ATB. Reeco

it was like a carry on film ! :lol:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:16 am

Mallo did you do that yesterday or have i read it wrongly.

I know you are desperate to play fella but if you have an ankle ligament injury and you play with it, even if you strap it up, one big tackle or you turn over on it, you could be seriously injured and off work for months.

Go and seek some medical advice not from a doctor but from a Physio. ATB. Reeco

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:27 am

Reeco From Abertawe wrote:Mallo did you do that yesterday or have i read it wrongly.

I know you are desperate to play fella but if you have an ankle ligament injury and you play with it, even if you strap it up, one big tackle or you turn over on it, you could be seriously injured and off work for months.

did it yesterday against annis side - not played for 14 years middle age caught up with me I Will run out next week for my good friend dio what ever happens to me - show my respect -and then be subbed it was ok until i got home then flared right up

hence extra day off today

Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:50 pm

mallo wrote:
Reeco From Abertawe wrote:Mallo did you do that yesterday or have i read it wrongly.

did it yesterday against annis side - not played for 14 years middle age caught up with me I Will run out next week for my good friend dio what ever happens to me - show my respect -and then be subbed it was ok until i got home then flared right up

hence extra day off today

Middle age :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:20 pm

mallo wrote:anyone take photos yesterday ! :ayatollah:

Mal, is that pic of u having an xray and if it is, is it from yesterday? :o

Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:06 pm

Mallo was like a war trojan yesterday :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:01 pm

Really good day, my two boys really enjoyed it (especially as they both scored), but they haven't stopped taking the piss out of me "watching my large belly wobbling over to have a look at Dobbie's foot" They said I should take a zimmer with me for next Sunday :lol:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:54 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:

Mal, is that pic of u having an xray and if it is, is it from yesterday? :o[/quot Yes steve it sure was Heath 1.35am till 6am cheers m8

Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:51 pm

gutted i couldnt make training, unfortunately i was ill and couldnt even attend my own youth match on the same day, mozzer is well aware as he is my manager.
i will be there for the game though and put my name down for the coach please carl. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:44 pm

Mallo gutted for you fella that happened yesterday to you. Take it easy and if you are going to play strap the ankle up, it won't offer you much protection but it's better than no strapping at all. Maybe you can use you left foot to play with. ATB. Reeco

Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Mallo I apologise fella it was your left foot you injured, hopefully youre right footed, that will help but I wud still strap up your left foot. ATB. Reeco

Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:01 am

mallo wrote:
tenerife_blu wrote:

Mal, is that pic of u having an xray and if it is, is it from yesterday? :o[/quot Yes steve it sure was Heath 1.35am till 6am cheers m8

Sorry Mal, like I said before I didn't even realise that I did that, I can't even remember the tackle. Tell your sister about it, she'll batter me :o
Sorry again mate, was never intentional.