Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'll say it now...

Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:45 pm

I was at the Liberty today. I cheered Swansea on, clapped when Jerome came on, danced like a madman when Graham scored, felt outraged by Wilkinson’s tackle on Dyer and at the end I turned round to see Tate sitting in the box behind and promptly did the Ayatollah. And if my Dad wasn’t with me, I’d worn me Cardiff shirt. Wonderful atmosphere and a great day out.

Re: I'll say it now...

Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:47 pm

Get away.

Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:48 pm

f*cking cock

Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Unreal :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:55 pm

scum

Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Don't know why you just did that to yourself. Never support the scum....EVER.

Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:59 pm

is this a joke!!! i hope you go support them every week you tw*t

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:00 pm

:?

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:00 pm

It's one thing going but cheering them on and clapping is something else entirely. Poor show!

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:04 pm

i could never ever go to the ground an cheer them on
they are our most hated rivals :shock:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Poor show..
Am struggling to take myself to that pikey camp to watch Wales friday.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:10 pm

tw*t!

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:25 pm

gotta be a jack on a wind up

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:28 pm

Rhodri wrote:I was at the Liberty today. I cheered Swansea on, clapped when Jerome came on, danced like a madman when Graham scored, felt outraged by Wilkinson’s tackle on Dyer and at the end I turned round to see Tate sitting in the box behind and promptly did the Ayatollah. And if my Dad wasn’t with me, I’d worn me Cardiff shirt. Wonderful atmosphere and a great day out.

Pretty sure you must be on some heavy medication for some sort of mental health condition :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Rhodri wrote:I was at the Liberty today. I cheered Swansea on, clapped when Jerome came on, danced like a madman when Graham scored, felt outraged by Wilkinson’s tackle on Dyer and at the end I turned round to see Tate sitting in the box behind and promptly did the Ayatollah. And if my Dad wasn’t with me, I’d worn me Cardiff shirt. Wonderful atmosphere and a great day out.

f**k Off

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:44 pm

Booooooooooooooooooo tw*t, cock, knob, penis sucker,Wanker Gypo lover, or you are a wind up merchant ? I hope you are a wind up merchant Chief.

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Booooooooooooooooooo tw*t, cock, knob, penis sucker,Wanker Gypo lover, or you are a wind up merchant ? I hope you are a wind up merchant Chief.

I think his account has been hacked or something, cause Rhodri normally has decent posts....he doesn't even post much. Strange when I saw the thread. :?

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:47 pm

sad

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:49 pm

gypo tw*t :twisted:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:12 pm

you keep going to scum land, we dont need tossers like you in the capital.

Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:05 pm

what a tw*t

Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:09 pm

Own goal post of the year. Or his Mrs typed the message after he turned Coronation Street over :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:55 pm

Bankiebluebird wrote:

f**k Off

:lol:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:58 pm

PLASTIC! :evil:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:58 pm

if it was a bite you wanted ...you've got it
jack b*stard

Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:01 pm

Take a look at the avatar....says it all really!! Someone who can't see how stupid he realy is!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:44 pm

COCK

Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:53 pm

"For all things cardiff city" is the purpose of this forum... Should'nt you be sharing your experiences on planetswans?...

Wrong forum I think. :lol: :lol: :| :?

Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:56 pm

What n absolute cock. Have fun at liberty we dont need fans like you.

Also id change that picture its a right state

Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:01 pm

i think he was a city fan. then the jacks went up. so he is now a jack. plastic :evil: