Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tony pulis is a bluebird!

Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:48 pm

He has sent his team out to rough up the jacks today!!

Stoke should have had a least 2 red cards by now!!
:lol: :lol: ;)

Re: Tony pulis is a bluebird!

Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:21 pm

and stoke lost. poor job today pulis :(

Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Draw with UTD and lose to the Jacks! :|

Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:54 pm

and well beaten ,never mind

Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:56 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:and well beaten ,never mind

Looking at stats stoke had more shots on and off target so well beaten is an arrogant statement (however the stat that matters says 2-0).

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:29 pm

Stoke were shocking. We battled hard and outplayed them. Vorm was rarely troubled, the shots that came on target were soft and bread and butter for our keeper.
I know why they are called a rugby team now - Crouch and Shawcross should have been sent off - Crouch going in studs up 2 footed and Shawcross cutting Dyer in half.

Premiership away fans are also shocking, quiet as mice! The Liberty Stadium is looking a hard place for teams to come, it's very noisy and intimidating and you can see opposition players being rattled by it.

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Also Joey Allen should be starting for Wales after todays performance - stood tall, didn't get bullied and ran the midfield. Wales have a gem here I think!

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:32 pm

What was the score ?

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:What was the score ?

The Jacks lost 2-0

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

The Jacks lost 2-0

You wish chief! :lol:

2-0 to the Jacks Annis. Sinclair and Danny Graham scored.

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:35 pm

bloo wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

The Jacks lost 2-0

You wish chief! :lol:

2-0 to the Jacks Annis. Sinclair and Danny Graham scored.

Cheers Steve :shock: :cry:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Just trying to cheer you up Annis :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Nuclearblue on Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:39 pm

10th in the table and just into the top half of the league. I'll enjoy it while it lasts though! :lol:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:and well beaten ,never mind

Looking at stats stoke had more shots on and off target so well beaten is an arrogant statement (however the stat that matters says 2-0).

not arrogant but factual , they were poor ,I was expecting a hard physical game (which the duly delivered) but they offered very little else,even their own fans were complimentry on how well we played today.

Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:31 pm

bloo wrote:Stoke were shocking. We battled hard and outplayed them. Vorm was rarely troubled, the shots that came on target were soft and bread and butter for our keeper.
I know why they are called a rugby team now - Crouch and Shawcross should have been sent off - Crouch going in studs up 2 footed and Shawcross cutting Dyer in half.

Premiership away fans are also shocking, quiet as mice! The Liberty Stadium is looking a hard place for teams to come, it's very noisy and intimidating and you can see opposition players being rattled by it.

Got to disagree with the noisy statement. I watched the game and I remember texting my mate saying that it was more like you were 1 nil down than 1 nil up! :roll:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
bloo wrote:Stoke were shocking. We battled hard and outplayed them. Vorm was rarely troubled, the shots that came on target were soft and bread and butter for our keeper.

Got to disagree with the noisy statement. I watched the game and I remember texting my mate saying that it was more like you were 1 nil down than 1 nil up! :roll:

Now that's just being pedantic. Allen, Dyer and Rangel were superb. Stoke had no answer whatsoever, they just kicked us and tried to bully us. Sorry mate you wasn't there I was and we fully deserved the 3 points.

Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:04 pm

Was good atmosphere down ther today,stoke fans given the big one, scagy little cunts,and they spat over two young kids,then it kicked off a bit,,handbags mainly but chopsy fuckers them stoke lot,,I think the plastic fans in that area are gutted now they are ther as they were confronted with allsorts from both sets,,f**k em

Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:07 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Was good atmosphere down ther today,stoke fans given the big one, scagy little cunts,and they spat over two young kids,then it kicked off a bit,,handbags mainly but chopsy fuckers them stoke lot,,I think the plastic fans in that area are gutted now they are ther as they were confronted with Berty Bassett allsorts from both sets,,f**k em

Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Was good atmosphere down ther today,stoke fans given the big one, scagy little cunts,and they spat over two young kids,then it kicked off a bit,,handbags mainly but chopsy fuckers them stoke lot,,I think the plastic fans in that area are gutted now they are ther as they were confronted with Berty Bassett allsorts from both sets,,f**k em

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:32 pm

Even them,,

Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:32 pm

bloo wrote:10th in the table and just into the top half of the league. I'll enjoy it while it lasts though! :lol:

who cares??? why don't you go and write that on planetswans! we don't want scum like you on here, now bog off.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:19 am

murphy wrote:
bloo wrote:10th in the table and just into the top half of the league. I'll enjoy it while it lasts though! :lol:

who cares??? why don't you go and write that on planetswans! we don't want scum like you on here, now bog off.

was that a freudian slip of the tongue "bog off " from a mick

Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:39 am

Well done Swans ,Stoke is a good team and you got the points. Keep it up .

Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:42 am

bloo wrote:Shawcross cutting Dyer in half.

If only this had really happened, I would have paid Shawcross' whole year's wages out of my own pocket :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:28 am

bloo wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:

Now that's just being pedantic. Allen, Dyer and Rangel were superb. Stoke had no answer whatsoever, they just kicked us and tried to bully us. Sorry mate you wasn't there I was and we fully deserved the 3 points.

I think he is referring to the atmosphere and not the performance. The crowd in his opinion sounded like they were a goal behind and not one up.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:04 am

Shawcross broke Rambo's leg. Total disgrace.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:33 am

llangainbluebird wrote:Shawcross broke Rambo's leg. Total disgrace.

Accident

Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:03 pm

Stoke squad is as f'cked as ours at the moment.

European football has taken it out of them, they haven't got the depth to cope. Losses at Sunderland 4-0 and Swansea 2-0 both after Thursday night European games. No coincidence.

Not taking anything away from Swansea, well done to you, can only beat whats in front of you and 3 points is 3 points, and they could make the difference, but facts are facts.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Stoke squad is as f'cked as ours at the moment.

European football has taken it out of them, they haven't got the depth to cope. Losses at Sunderland 4-0 and Swansea 2-0 both after Thursday night European games. No coincidence.

Not taking anything away from Swansea, well done to you, can only beat whats in front of you and 3 points is 3 points, and they could make the difference, but facts are facts.

What and we've got strength in depth , don't think so , speaking to and reading some stoke fans views ,the way they played is something that they (the fans ) are used to when playing away , long ball , few ideas and physical

Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:32 pm

To be Fair with Stoke they did play on Thursday, so 2 games in the space of 3 days, they were knackered!