Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY MUM PASSED ON 6am THIS MORNING

Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:13 am

Had a call saying she took a turn for the worse during the night, went up along with my sister, but when we got there she looked comfortable and good. We'd only been there five minute when when she let out a little cough and she'd gone, nice and peaceful and she back with my dad now, and that is a comfort because since he died she been like a lost sheep, they were so devoted to each other.

Sad time, but she was 84, never been really ill (unless you listened to her side of the story lol) My brother reckons she'd like to have "see, I told you I was ill on her headstone :) .This is nature and its how things progress, children should be there to bury their parents and never the other way around. Me, I didn't even notice her growing old and thought she'd go on forever, she was a one off, and like all mothers she was special.

R.I.P. Mam, give dad a hug from me.

Re: MY MUM PASSED ON 6am THIS MORNING

Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:16 am

Thoughts with you and your family Gwyn ..... and just like my mam and dad they are now togethor again .

Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:17 am

Sorry to hear this Gwyn, thoughts go out to you and your family.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:26 am

BigGwynram wrote:Had a call saying she took a turn for the worse during the night, went up along with my sister, but when we got there she looked comfortable and good. We'd only been there five minute when when she let out a little cough and she'd gone, nice and peaceful and she back with my dad now, and that is a comfort because since he died she been like a lost sheep, they were so devoted to each other.

Sad time, but she was 84, never been really ill (unless you listened to her side of the story lol) My brother reckons she'd like to have "see, I told you I was ill on her headstone :) .This is nature and its how things progress, children should be there to bury their parents and never the other way around. Me, I didn't even notice her growing old and thought she'd go on forever, she was a one off, and like all mothers she was special.

So So sorry to hear that ,that is one thing in life you can never replace. They sound the same as my mam and dad, they were such a devoted couple also. They will never be apart now Mate, again Im so sorry for your loss God Bless RIP

Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:27 am

Sorry to hear gwyn all my best to you and all your family

Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:27 am

Sorry to hear of you loss.It brings back memories of my mother passing last year.But lets hope they are together looking down on you.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:28 am

thoughts are with you gwyn mate

my thoughts are with you gwynne.

Gwyn sorry about your loss may she rest in peace.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:32 am

BigGwynram wrote:Had a call saying she took a turn for the worse during the night, went up along with my sister, but when we got there she looked comfortable and good. We'd only been there five minute when when she let out a little cough and she'd gone, nice and peaceful and she back with my dad now, and that is a comfort because since he died she been like a lost sheep, they were so devoted to each other.

So sorry to hear of your loss this morning, my thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:36 am

Sorry to hear of your troubles Gwyn, Mums are and will always be a mans best friend. Sad that another of that wonderful generation has passed away, R.I.P. Mrs. Davies god bless

Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:49 am

my thoughts are with you and your familly. lost my mother a few years back she to was ill for a while and as people say they are not in pain no more.
R.I.P. and God Bless

Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:49 am

Sorry to hear of your sad loss Gwyn, i went through a similar fate four years ago, my condolences go out to yourself and your family.

Sel.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:51 am

Thoughts are with you

Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:55 am

Sorry to hear the dad news gwyn thoughts are with you and your family

Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:02 am

Sad time for you and your family, my thoughts are with you.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:07 am

Gwyn,

The joviality you bring to this board, the hard work you do for fans of this club, your commitment to any cause, you are a credit to your Mum. 'What the caterpillar perceives is the end, to the butterfly is just the beginning'. May she rest in peace.

My thoughts are with your family. Best wishes.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:11 am

Gwyn,
I dont know you mate, but that was a touching tribute to someone who was obviously an incredible woman.
Keep your chin up mate .
R.I.P. Gwyns Mum

Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:13 am

So sorry to hear about your loss Gwyn, you and I will share something on this day every year from now on as my dad passed on this day 4 years ago, he was 85 and I will always miss my dad and best friend. Condolences to you and your family at this sad time. RIP Mrs Davies

Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:18 am

Sorry to here of your loss Gwyn. I thoughts go out to you and your family.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:23 am

Sad news Gwyn.

Condolences to you and your family.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:27 am

So sad to hear Gwyn, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:28 am

This is the time when all other things in life seem insignificant , you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers .

Memories will last forever !!

thinking of you at this time , your posts are the life and soul of this MB :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:29 am

Thoughts with you and your family Gwyn.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:31 am

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:Gwyn,
I dont know you mate, but that was a touching tribute to someone who was obviously an incredible woman.
Keep your chin up mate .
R.I.P. Gwyns Mum

RIP Mrs Davies.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:33 am

Rest in Peace Mrs Davies.

Sincere Condolences go out to you and your family Gwyn.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:39 am

My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time Gwyn. :(

Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:42 am

Very sorry to hear of your loss Gwyn. Condolences to you and yours.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:47 am

Thoughts are with you Chief. You are one very strong character and i hope your family members are coping. Gwyn i know you have a wicked sense of humour and whilst reading that i was waiting for the punch line but it never came. Its very Sad when it comes to losing your Parents i have my parents in there late 70s and this is the time you dread waiting for that phone call.
RIP to your Parents Chief and they can go to there grave knowing they have raised a good UN.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:58 am

Really sorry to hear Gwyn. If there is absolutely anything we can do please just let us know.