Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I HOPE HE DOES A JOB FOR US???

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:03 am

I hope the lad Feeney does a job for us today against Reading!!!!! Hope bluebirds get a result today aswell or theres no tea for me today from the mrs!!!!!!! lol :lol:

Re: I HOPE HE DOES A JOB FOR US???

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:04 am

sam salim wrote:I hope the lad Feeney does a job for us today against Reading!!!!! Hope bluebirds get a result today aswell or theres no tea for me today from the mrs!!!!!!! lol :lol:

He has just told me, he is on subs bench, he is fuming wanted to start, lets hope yr manager changes his mind. Warren to score.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:08 am

I hoped he was playing!Laws is a joke at the moment!If it goes pear shaped today i think he will have to be on the dole for christmas! Good luck Feeney and take your chance if he gives you one!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:09 am

Good Luck against Reading :)

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:12 am

I will let you know how he got on!!!!!!!!! If he gets on????????? :oops:

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:14 am

sam salim wrote:I will let you know how he got on!!!!!!!!! If he gets on????????? :oops:

Yes pls mate, if they loose all yr players are back in on Sunday.
Good Luck.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:19 am

will do!!!!! At this rate they will be playing sunday football!!!!! :oops:

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:34 am

I'm sure if he get's a run in the team, he'll get goals, the trouble is with strikers it such a Confidence thing and without a run of games they don't get a chance to build up confidence and tend to snatch at every half chance which can then knock them back a notch, hope he does well for you.He's a top bloke by all accounts.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:22 pm

sam salim wrote:I hope the lad Feeney does a job for us today against Reading!!!!! Hope bluebirds get a result today aswell or theres no tea for me today from the mrs!!!!!!! lol :lol:

I missed this about Feeney, on loan I take it........?

Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:30 pm

Aye he has gone out on loan to Wednesday till January I think.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:59 pm

Sorry boys can't tell you how Feeney played ! We were 2-0 down and Reading were slaughtering us! He came on with 15mins left and i was leaving the ground as he was about to be brought on!I could'nt bear to see another minute of that football we seem to play lately!I fear the worst for wednesday our season in going down the gutter!We need a change now not later!Annis if Feeny can let you know what Laws is playing at? please let us know! Glad city got a result today but is their light at the end of the tunnel for DJ? Or is he heading for the door with Laws???????????? :evil:
Last edited by sam salim on Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:02 pm

sam salim wrote:Sorry boys can't tell you how Feeney played ! We were 2-0 down and Reading were slaughtering us! He came on with 15mins left and i was leaving the ground as he was about to be brought on!I could'nt bear to see another minute of that football we seem to play lately!I fear the worst for wednesday our season in going down the gutter!We need a change now not later!Annis if Feeny can let you know what Laws is playing at? please let us know! Glad city got a result today but is their light at the end of the tunnel for DJ? Or is he haeding for the door with Laws???????????? :evil:

Sam Sorry to hear, I will ring him, off for a chinese now with Family. I will be back on here later.