Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

KENNY MILLER NEEDS A BIG GAME

Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:54 am

Tonight he needs to step up to the plate and show us fans and the manager why we believe in him come on Kenny :ayatollah:

Re: KENNY MILLER NEEDS A BIG GAME

Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:59 am

I think he will do us proud today :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:00 pm

Also our midfield needs to play balls to his feet or down the channells so he can run on to it. Hitting balls high so he has to beat defenders in the air are pointless and makes him look shit.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:02 pm

Scott88 wrote:Also our midfield needs to play balls to his feet or down the channells so he can run on to it. Hitting balls high so he has to beat defenders in the air are pointless and makes him look shit.

yeah balls to feet must be the way forward as both our attacking strikers are lacking in the height department with earnie missing Gestade our only tall striker also out we need to play football tonight pass it to feet :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:07 pm

totally agree,kenny miller may aswell not be there if we continuously pump long balls to him,opposing managers this season must have thought,'right cardiff city earnshaw and miller,just stick two lumps marking them and jobs a good un' and thats why when he comes on the relatively unknown gestede has caused major problems. weve got players that can pick a pass we dont need to play the long ball game

Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:08 pm

lets all get behind him

Kennyyyyy oh Kennnyyyyy millllleeeerrrrrrrr
just score a goal for me
du du du du du du du du du etc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1twNUC_yzI

Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:14 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:
Scott88 wrote:Also our midfield needs to play balls to his feet or down the channells so he can run on to it. Hitting balls high so he has to beat defenders in the air are pointless and makes him look shit.

yeah balls to feet must be the way forward as both our attacking strikers are lacking in the height department with earnie missing Gestade our only tall striker also out we need to play football tonight pass it to feet :ayatollah:

totally agree. thru balls for him to run onto will give him the chances that he will need tonight

C,mon Bluebirds

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:09 pm

Agreed, he does need to shine in the same way he did against Czech. He is showing moments of class but also moments of shite, the long ball up field to him is not helping. We need more confidence to build the play from the back and FFS keep the ball on the deck, Kenny is 2'4", let him play off the shoulders of the centre backs

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Come on Kenny :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:25 pm

I predicted he'd score 2 in the 56 and 63rd min. Honest. :? :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:36 pm

HE HAS. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:44 pm

Well done Kenny. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:45 pm

f*cking get in there Oh Kenny miller will you score a goal for me Duh Duh Duh duh Duh get in there my son :ayatollah: