Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Seriously winds me up ..

Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:56 pm

After football training last night in Worcester , some of the lads asked if the welsh fans have been charged over Mikey's death yet . They were shocked when I said an English fan, has been charged . They have no idea up in the Midlands it seems what's going on , and they presumed as they have not heard anything different it was still Cardiff -Swansea fighting .
Wish the National Press would make a statement and state it was English involved.

Re: Seriously winds me up ..

Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:01 pm

Worcester bluebird wrote:After football training last night in Worcester , some of the lads asked if the welsh fans have been charged over Mikey's death yet . They were shocked when I said an English fan, has been charged . They have no idea up in the Midlands it seems what's going on , and they presumed as they have not heard anything different it was still Cardiff -Swansea fighting .
Wish the National Press would make a statement and state it was English involved.

I know same here in London, it's winding me right up.

NO ONE KNOWS it was a fecking English fan. Compete and utter piss take.

Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:14 pm

I agree, I found the same thing last night in Bristol. They were going on about Swansea Cardiff fueds.
I understand that they cant comment much due to ongoing legal process but it seems its been swept under the carpet. Perhaps because of the possible negative press effecting the olympics.?

Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:24 pm

griff105 wrote:I agree, I found the same thing last night in Bristol. They were going on about Swansea Cardiff fueds.
I understand that they cant comment much due to ongoing legal process but it seems its been swept under the carpet. Perhaps because of the possible negative press effecting the olympics.?

What makes it worse , the guy charged , some of the lads follow the same club team as him , and have no idea it's there fans involved .. So big shock to them .

Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:40 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Two words...............THE OLYMPICS :twisted:

Be good if the national press, cover cardiff Swansea friendly, might go bit of the way to show there was no trouble between us at wembley .

Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Welsh Fans Killing Welsh Fans is a big story.
English Fan Killing a Welsh Fan has not got the same impact. Its a disgrace and i hope the Compo that is paid to the Dye Family makes big headlines. But the Olypics could also be a cause who knows. But be sure if it was a Welsh Fan killing an English Fan it would be massive news believe me. :evil: :evil: :evil: