Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rudy

Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Just seen his goal from last night.

Inpressed. :ayatollah:

Re: Rudy

Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Just seen his goal from last night.

Great goal Ian, but I honestly believe he is not the finished article and is not ready to play week in week out.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Great goal Ian, but I honestly believe he is not the finished article and is not ready to play week in week out.

Same here mate, impact sub at the mo but can and will get better

Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

The future starting to have hope.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

The future starting to have hope.

Spot on Ian, for the first time in 6 years :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Same here mate, impact sub at the mo but can and will get better

Daniel, I feel he can only get better :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Agree, very raw. Moments of top quality followed by poor play. So much potential though and a quality goal.

Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:26 am

Think both RUDY and MASON are going to be top class players , both are not ready to play week in week out. Next season both should really make an impact . TOP CLASS WORK BY MALKY AGAIN :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:07 am

Im glad rudy impressed.

Hopefully he can improve into a top class player :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:26 am

I have got to disagree I think Rudy might even be the missing link in this side. If I was Malky I would be looking to bring him into the first XI in the very near furture.

Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:41 am

Bringing him in now when still too raw could ruin him or push him backwards if he doesn't immediately adapt. MM knows what he's doing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I have got to disagree I think Rudy might even be the missing link in this side. If I was Malky I would be looking to bring him into the first XI in the very near furture.

Nope. He is too patchy at the moment.

Having said that I'd still have him up there with Miller and stick Earnie on
the bench

Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:28 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I have got to disagree I think Rudy might even be the missing link in this side. If I was Malky I would be looking to bring him into the first XI in the very near furture.

I agree, he has impressed me a great deal this season and I feel that we need the options up front - give him a go and lets see what he can do

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: