Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City Forum F.C. - Recruitment - Pro Club Lge - XBOX

Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Alright guys.

Basically im looking at creating a club named 'Cardiff City Forum' which will compete in the pro championship league on the new FIFA 12. I need to recruit a squad of around 11-20 who will compete in a full sized regional league which will hopefully help get national and even worldwide ranking (as long as we have no greedy bastards). Iv'e never played on this part of the game in the past for the simple reason that Iv'e never been able to get a team together, when I joined a team, nobody bothered signing in when it was game time.

The best part is that you create your own player (as you did on FIFA 11) build him up in career mode or whatever by gaining achievements, all of which will make you a better all round player for our club.

Id like to give it a crack, we can even have a go on FIFA 11 beforehand to see how we get on. If your interested in joining Cardiff City Forum F.C. let me know so I know if its worthwhile, if so ill prompt you to ask for an invite when I make the club. (post gamertag on here so I know who to accept please)

It'll be a laugh with plenty of banter on the headsets, we can set reminders for fixtures via this forum as a central point of call or even make a page on facebook to call on.

Its been mentioned to me on here once or twice about making a team so here I am trying to do it....What do you think??

Re: Cardiff City Forum F.C. - Recruitment - Pro Club Lge - XBOX

Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:23 pm

well that went down better than expected. :shock:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:35 am

:D

Patience is a virtue :ayatollah:

Wasn't on here tonight, as I was playing clubs on Fifa11. I play ANY on Xbox.

AMR 7.2 at ANY. World Rank 1020th.

Count me in.

XBL; DannyBluebird

Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Feck it im in mate add my gamertag. - JAMEZ MORGAN im not sure if im getting fifa on xbox yet but its most likely

Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:06 pm

so that's 3 so far.....I know there are plenty more FIFA players on here, where are they!?! Only 8 days left till release, im getting worse as I get older! :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:42 pm

il do it.

Yobbo99

:ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:13 pm

Good lad. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:32 pm

http://www.fvpa.co.uk/cm/forum/viewtopi ... 33#p372033 theres my experience lol

Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:36 pm

I'll love too!

XBL: bluecityfan32

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:18 pm

denton2k6 wrote:http://www.fvpa.co.uk/cm/forum/viewtopic.php?f=172&t=19550&p=372033#p372033 theres my experience lol

WHAT THE f**k!! THAT'S OUR LIONEL MESSI SORTED. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:36 pm

I'm up for it :ayatollah:
Gamertag: BlueWilson11

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:38 pm

Im up for it, GT: M4QA3 :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:32 pm

gathering momentum, 8 so far. Looks like we will get a squad come release time.

Denton, I recently changed from PS3 to XBOX, so I have to re create a player and build him up from scratch.....should I wait and build him up before we do a team or shall I just start the team anyway. No idea. :? Its just I dont want people running rings around me cos my player is shite.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:08 pm

baseboy007 wrote:well that went down better than expected. :shock:

Subbuteo any good ??? :cry:

Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:31 pm

barry boy wrote:
baseboy007 wrote:well that went down better than expected. :shock:

Subbuteo any good ??? :cry:

times change, chasing a white dot around on my sega master system was good enough for me. :lol: :lol: I also had the subbuteo, but with the magnetic ball. :lol:

Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:26 am

I'm a preety damn good midfielder if I'm honest ;) so count me in...love the fact its out on pay day!

GT: AberAssassin

Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:34 am

baseboy007 wrote:gathering momentum, 8 so far. Looks like we will get a squad come release time.

Denton, I recently changed from PS3 to XBOX, so I have to re create a player and build him up from scratch.....should I wait and build him up before we do a team or shall I just start the team anyway. No idea. :? Its just I dont want people running rings around me cos my player is shite.

We will all have to build our players up from new on 12 anyway as they dont carry on :( , what i did last year was put my player in the cardiff team then play league 2 teams in quick play and just score loads to get my players stats up quick or put him on the wing and sent loads of cross's to bothroyd to get the passing stats up lol

Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:13 am

I'll join. On Fifa 11 I am a striker and an 81 rating. But i'm not one of those who hog the ball, goal hang in offside positions and shoot when I should pass, I just enjoy banging the goals in with City on my player manager career mode. I would be willing to play anywhere in the team as well if you already have too many strikers, my pro is left footed which could add some balance to the team?

Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:34 pm

denton2k6 wrote:
baseboy007 wrote:gathering momentum, 8 so far. Looks like we will get a squad come release time.

We will all have to build our players up from new on 12 anyway as they dont carry on :( , what i did last year was put my player in the cardiff team then play league 2 teams in quick play and just score loads to get my players stats up quick or put him on the wing and sent loads of cross's to bothroyd to get the passing stats up lol

Ahhh right ok, never thought of doing it like that. I also play as a left footer so a LCM, LW, LF role would suit me. Im contemplating getting the easports season ticket........