Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCFC to sell Nathan Cleverly fight Tickets!

Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:25 pm

Following a meeting with CCFC last week, we have today dropped down a number of £50 fight tickets to be sold directly through the Box office at the club! Hopefully this will be an ongoing arrangement for all of Nathans fights going forward. Great news!

As previously posted, Coaches have been booked for Nathans next fight against Tony Bellew on 15th October in Liverpool. Confirmed pick up points so far are Bargoed, Llantrisant and Cardiff and the return trip costs £18 for the coach and a further £50 for the fight ticket (face value)

Cardiff have Ipswich at home that day but for anyone wanting to come to the fight, PM me and I can give you further details.

Cheers! :ayatollah:

Re: CCFC to sell Nathan Cleverly fight Tickets!

Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:20 pm

I hope he smashes that chopsy scouser

Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Even most Scousers want to see Bellew KO'd, the guys deluded and thinks hes the most popular guy in England :oops:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:27 am

Just wanted to bump this up a bit as i've had a few PM's.

Pick up points are now confirmed as Llantrisant, Cardiff, Blackwood, Ynysddu and Bargoed. Still have tickets and Coach seats available at the moment if anyone interested.

cheers :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:13 pm

Cant wait for it, we got a coach load goin from blackwood/oakdale, from the friday to sunday, we are supporting craig evans (aswel as clev).......he is also a ccfc suporter :ayatollah: :ayatollah: hes on the under card!

Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:25 pm

Doggccfc86 wrote:Cant wait for it, we got a coach load goin from blackwood/oakdale, from the friday to sunday, we are supporting craig evans (aswel as clev).......he is also a ccfc suporter :ayatollah: :ayatollah: hes on the under card!

Craig Evans is going to go a long way IMO. Great talent!

Where about are you lot sitting? We're in Block 9..... :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:08 am

Bump....

Just in case theres anyone still interested in coming. Any left over tickets will be returned on weekend but we still have a few tickets as well as a few coach seats remaining...

cheers

:ayatollah: