Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sacked in the Morning

Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:54 pm

Getting sacked in the Morning, Funny as hell just then, there is a X Mass party going on upsatirs (in Brunswick) and some Girl just had a right go at her boss she is steaming drunk, so when she stormed out of the Pub, me na dthe Lads started singing ............. GETTING SACKED IN THE MORNING

Suppose you had to be there type of thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Sacked in the Morning

Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:59 pm

Fair play,funny as feck, love things like that, bet she wakes up in a sweat in the morning. :D

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:02 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Gwyn you get my Message in you're inbox on Facebook?

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:08 pm

haha quality

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:14 pm

I thought the Cardiff City lottery had kicked in, Ali now down to 2-1 on.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:24 pm

Just replied Chegs.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:29 pm

Sorry but do you know where she worked? She wasn't an IT expert was she? Just wondering like, you never know there might be a job going. :roll:

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:30 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Getting sacked in the Morning, Funny as hell just then, there is a X Mass party going on upsatirs (in Brunswick) and some Girl just had a right go at her boss she is steaming drunk, so when she stormed out of the Pub, me na dthe Lads started singing ............. GETTING SACKED IN THE MORNING

Suppose you had to be there type of thing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: