Re: best firm in the country

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:33 am

true

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:34 am

many key board warriors these days lol lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:36 am

From my London days...... the one firm respected was Cardiff :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:42 am

Daya wrote:From my London days...... the one firm respected was Cardiff :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

london days? i was on thamemead and peckham m8 and cardiff was always respected hence my invite to millwall matches. but my family down there are arsenal or west ham and only see them selves top dogs lol

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:43 am

@ daya are we going bust wednesday m8?

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:44 am

NinianSHEEP wrote:Picking i heard mate.......Iwas up there :ayatollah:

They outnumbered and picked at smaller groups f*cking wankers!

About 5 decided to have jolly with me COWARDS! i was with my wife!! then his mates starting coming out of a backstreet toward the top of westgate road. (SLY BASTARDS!) They didnt do f**k all but it was intimidating. For once my gob did the job.

Thats those geordie maggots for you! Always been the same. Wankers.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:49 am

holyheadblues wrote:@ daya are we going bust wednesday m8?

no mate.... all safe.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:50 am

Daya wrote:

no mate.... all safe.

untill?

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:53 am

holyheadblues wrote:
Daya wrote:

no mate.... all safe.

untill?

Kitchen sinks.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:55 am

:-) looks bleak m8 if 3.5 million of season ticket money fails to cover tax bill of 2.7 with the incoming revenue! ridsdales a tw*t in my opinion

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:57 am

holyheadblues wrote::-) looks bleak m8 if 3.5 million of season ticket money fails to cover tax bill of 2.7 with the incoming revenue! ridsdales a tw*t in my opinion

All come good.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:58 am

Daya wrote:
holyheadblues wrote::-) looks bleak m8 if 3.5 million of season ticket money fails to cover tax bill of 2.7 with the incoming revenue! ridsdales a tw*t in my opinion

All come good.

hope so

Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:36 am

U can see these kids from a mile off

Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:45 am

ely trendy wrote:mate newcastle al over us ,,,, where good but not that f*cking good ... if you dont want it take your fookin gear off your givin us a bad name

mate newcastle had a good mob out for yous and ur still rated good luck for chelsea ;)

Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:54 am

About 5 decided to have jolly with me COWARDS! i was with my wife!! then his mates starting coming out of a backstreet toward the top of westgate road. (SLY BASTARDS!) They didnt do f**k all but it was intimidating. For once my gob did the job.

listen mate dont knw where u been but we had good boys out for u ;)

Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:03 am

listen mate dont knw where u been but we had good boys out for u ;) quote

Gremlins
You are becoming a bore!!!!
Go back into your cave cocka im falling asleep reading your post!!!!! ;)
Last edited by sam salim on Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:06 am

all the gear no idea :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:51 pm

ely trendy wrote:mate newcastle al over us ,,,, where good but not that f*cking good ... if you dont want it take your fookin gear off your givin us a bad name

see u have some good lads ;)

Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:59 pm

If anyone think they can go to London & take Liberty's is living in cuckoo land. Most of us living in south wales come from villages, clubs like West Ham, Millwall & Chelsea get mobs from some of the meanest areas in Britain, take a tour of Tower Hamlets & see.Sorry to say, they're out of our league.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:13 am

your talkin crap mate

Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:50 am

Fook me Gremlins i see they have let you out on parole!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:58 am

FACTS:

Over the last twenty years Cardiff City have the most respected mob out there.
If you did a poll of all other firms as to who they would get THEIR biggest mob
out for either home or away, barring the odd local rivalry like 'Wall/West Ham
you'd find Cardiff top of the tree, EVERYBODY comes out for Cardiff. Trouble
these days is, apart from the odd game like Chelsea, none of ours bother no more
cos its not worth doing bird for.

As for these 'rough tough places' like Thamesmead, Tower Hamlets etc... No thank
you. You dont need to worry about the 'local' on these estates going to Football cos
they are either Bangladeshi and have no interest, or East African illegal immigrants
who have no interest. Give me twenty lads off Llanrumney against 20 of these any
day.

Anyway, enough hooligan talk, we dont do that no more :?

Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:42 am

Who gives a flying f**k, your all very very sad individuals. Get a f*cking life the lot of you!

Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:39 am

bluebirds over.... wrote:If anyone think they can go to London & take Liberty's is living in cuckoo land. Most of us living in south wales come from villages, clubs like West Ham, Millwall & Chelsea get mobs from some of the meanest areas in Britain, take a tour of Tower Hamlets & see.Sorry to say, they're out of our league.

To be fair, even an old man like me could probably go to London with my daughters and "take" Liberty`s - because its a department store just off Regent Street. :D

I`d have a good old go at Marks and Spencers as well if provoked , but I `m not sure what this proposed attack on shops is meant to achieve. :lol: :roll:

Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:54 am

i once got very annoyed in peacocks,does that count as a result for me?

Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:41 pm

it does, but not as good as the day me and my pals had a cracking row in primark. They wanted to go straight downstairs but i was having none of it! :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:10 pm

moz-dublin wrote:i once got very annoyed in peacocks,does that count as a result for me?

:lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:57 pm

i got so pissed off in asda's that i spent 10 mins putting the fresh yoghurts at the front of the fridge and putting the ones close to their sell by dates at the back.

i felt so much better for doing that and as they say in the film the wanderer's "dont f**k with the baldys"

Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:34 pm

one of the best firms i know is Mid Glam Decs,done my house in a day, claret,off white and a nice touch of lemon
all over my walls. Respect ask Baz he was there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: