Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

best firm in the country

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:39 am

dont kid yourself .... sen it all before . we got good lads real good lads but to many wear the clob an aint got a f*cking clue ? this is serious all you that no KNOW rest of you take your gear of ? sick of it really

Re: best firm in the country

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:45 am

:lol: :lol: Gorra love the stone island and burberry clobber these days :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:46 am

NinianSHEEP wrote::lol: :lol: Gorra love the stone island and burberry clobber these days :lol:

and the bloody prices :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:47 am

Too many wannabes mate, at the end of the day its all about those who will stand and fight for their mates!!

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:48 am

ely trendy wrote:dont kid yourself .... sen it all before . we got good lads real good lads but to many wear the clob an aint got a f*cking clue ? this is serious all you that no KNOW rest of you take your gear of ? sick of it really

Eh?

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:49 am

for fucks sake ?

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:52 am

Mike,

I spoke to Lauren today, she pretty much said Newcastle took the piss.

Let's see Chelsea try the same....

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:53 am

Mr Davies wrote:Mike,

chelsea will try the same, you can be sure of that.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:55 am

rob wrote:
Mr Davies wrote:Mike,

chelsea will try the same, you can be sure of that.

They will, but we'll be wise to it!!

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:56 am

united we stand. divided we fall.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:59 am

mate newcastle al over us ,,,, where good but not that f*cking good ... if you dont want it take your fookin gear off your givin us a bad name

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:03 am

ely trendy wrote:mate newcastle al over us ,,,, where good but not that f*cking good ... if you dont want it take your fookin gear off your givin us a bad name

I understand your frustration mate. Don't dress like the boys if you're not willing to fight with them!!

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:03 am

Picking i heard mate.......Iwas up there :ayatollah:

They outnumbered and picked at smaller groups f*cking wankers!

About 5 decided to have jolly with me COWARDS! i was with my wife!! then his mates starting coming out of a backstreet toward the top of westgate road. (SLY BASTARDS!) They didnt do f**k all but it was intimidating. For once my gob did the job.
Last edited by NinianSHEEP on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:04 am

Mr Davies wrote:
ely trendy wrote:mate newcastle al over us ,,,, where good but not that f*cking good ... if you dont want it take your fookin gear off your givin us a bad name

I understand your frustration mate. Don't dress like the boys if you're not willing to fight with them!!

its a case of all the gear no idea.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:05 am

u was the away team on a friday night v proberbly the best supported home team in the land

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:08 am

rob wrote:
Mr Davies wrote:

its a case of all the gear no idea.

Seriously does my head in mate. All our little kids in Aquascutum - all mouth and no action.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:10 am

There's complaints on this messageboard about CCMB believing the worst of City fans when it comes to trouble away, then there's threads on this one talking about being the best firm in the land. What's that all about?

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:11 am

ICF.... the firm, respect to others. Look at history.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:12 am

delmbox wrote:There's complaints on this messageboard about CCMB believing the worst of City fans when it comes to trouble away, then there's threads on this one talking about being the best firm in the land. What's that all about?

I think it's all about those who beilieve City are the best firm in the land. dress like it, then at the first sign of trouble run and let their mates get battered!!

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:13 am

nought all to brag about with this board!!!!!!!!! and dayo icf? so 80`s m8 lol

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:15 am

Mr Davies wrote:
delmbox wrote:There's complaints on this messageboard about CCMB believing the worst of City fans when it comes to trouble away, then there's threads on this one talking about being the best firm in the land. What's that all about?

I think it's all about those who beilieve City are the best firm in the land. dress like it, then at the first sign of trouble run and let their mates get battered!!

Couldnt agree more Mr Davies.

Blue Army!

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:16 am

holyheadblues wrote:nought all to brag about with this board!!!!!!!!! and dayo icf? so 80`s m8 lol

Millwall found that out in 2009! let lone 80's!

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:17 am

Daya wrote:
holyheadblues wrote:nought all to brag about with this board!!!!!!!!! and dayo icf? so 80`s m8 lol

millwall are history dayo m8 they have been since tiny left the ranks

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:19 am

Chelsea old heads all out Sat too, all wankers but best to be prepared.

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:20 am

holyheadblues wrote:
Daya wrote:

millwall are history dayo m8 they have been since tiny left the ranks

Dream on.......

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:21 am

Daya wrote:Chelsea old heads all out Sat too, all wankers but best to be prepared.

:boxing:
Cant wait mate!! :boxing:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:23 am

Daya wrote:Chelsea old heads all out Sat too, all wankers but best to be prepared.

there all tucked in bed on a drip by mid day now m8 lol. old hicky nightmare, marriner etc who took the limelight for there proper boys are well gonna be missing!!!!!!!!. and anyway fook newcastle v hereford sat will be the fa cup highlight for years to come!!!!!!!!!!!!! remember leeds?

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:27 am

they claim to be out.... but they full of shit as always , somethings never change :lol:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:28 am

f*cking hell we all know or those who are old enough know any FIRM on its day are the best in the country.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We have so many wannabe's tho...... :evil:

Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:31 am

NinianSHEEP wrote:f*cking hell we all know or those who are old enough know any FIRM on its day are the best in the country.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We have so many wannabe's tho...... :evil:

top firm ever m8 was 80`s icf no doubts now adays where ever you go its suspect.......... but city on there day are lethal