Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Matthews going to Arsenal

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:55 pm

As long as a couple of loans come our way as part of the deal

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:56 pm

Midfield general wrote:Heard it off a good 'Arsenal' source and that Ridsdale has also been in London for talks

It is true PR was in London meeting agents this week.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Midfield general wrote:Heard it off a good 'Arsenal' source and that Ridsdale has also been in London for talks

Maybe a bit of truth in this then

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:05 pm

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Maybe a bit of truth in this then

Well he has to go as we need the money and he is one of our best assets, them at the top need their bonuses lol

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:17 pm

We can always pay to run the academy to fund a few more future little earners for the money men. Great scheme if you buy into it,we the fans pay, they promise we will see the benefits in years to come, but they always sell them as soon as they catch anyone's eye.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:29 pm

id rather see him go to arsenal then man utd, i dont want to give that tw*t fergie f**k all

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:31 pm

murphy wrote:id rather see him go to arsenal then man utd, i dont want to give that tw*t fergie f**k all

nuff said!!

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:49 pm

well that will be the City all over. Now let me guess 5mill is the asking price.
Why do i get pissed off for one i get several calls off the club asking if i want to help fund the youth set up. What for so they can sell them on before they get 50 appearances under there belts. And two, with the money we make we waste on players like Hudson.
The way the club is treating the supporters at the mo we will be lucky if our attendances reach over 13000 by the end of the season.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:50 pm

heartbreaking.

the ramsey sale will always stick in my throat

what could have been eh

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:54 pm

Laz wrote:heartbreaking.

the ramsey sale will always stick in my throat

what could have been eh

'What could have been' would have only led to him playing til January the following season
then getting sold for £8m. He's got superstar written all over him, i reckon Arsenal could
get 10m for him tomorrow

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:57 pm

The club are so desperate for money they will start renting out the car park for car boots next.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:06 pm

How do the club have the nerve to try and sell us the academy support plan whilst raping the benefits to make themselves richer, and they play on our loyalty to get away with it.