Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ENGLAND EASY GROUP?

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:54 pm

USA, Slovenia and Algeria.

What do you all reckon.?

Re: ENGLAND EASY GROUP?

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:55 pm

I think they'll walk into the Knock Out Stage.

Probably USA will join them.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:56 pm

Not easy, they should qualify top .

Usa hardly the worst side out they, Slovenia run them close last time they played. I'll have to pass on Algeria as I have no idea.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:57 pm

Any one know the group Brazil are in?

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Any one know the group Brazil are in?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... efault.stm

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Any one know the group Brazil are in?

Group G: Brazil, North Korea, Ivory Coast, Portugal

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:33 pm

i love seeing england get to the semis then get knocked out, the papers always put the blame on 1 person, funny as f**k :lol:

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:USA, Slovenia and Algeria.

What do you all reckon.?

on the face or it annis seems a cake walk, but every world cup throws up bizzare results. none of them are mugs to be honest.

algeria are not a bad team as they proved against egypt ( who are no pushover themselves) . could turn out to be more interesting than its face value!!

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:41 pm

I'd say its virtually a bye for England, we can sit here and talk about the USA getting to the confederations cup final, or about how theres no easy games in these tournaments until the cows come home, but the fact of the matter is, England should win all three games at a canter, and I dont see anything thats going to stop that happening.

More interesting to me is the teams they could face in the 2nd Round and Quarter Finals - England/Germany in the last 16 is a very realistic possibility, and France would be their likely QF opponents if my calculations are correct - thats two seriously big games