Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

whose going to wembley for the england game

Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:31 pm

wales drew england in the euros hope we get loads of tickets for all thecardiff fans

Re: whose going to wembley for the england game

Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:35 pm

I'm hoping to go. Out of the other countries which would be the best place to visit for a 19 year old.

I always follow Wales at home but I want to start going away and when these come around I will be 18/19. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:52 pm

Do you think that the home leg will be played in the CCS or Millennium Stadium???

Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:55 pm

It must be played in the Millennium surely because it would be a definite sell out.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:18 pm

I will be for sure England end for me :o :shock:

Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:30 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:wales drew england in the euros hope we get loads of tickets for all thecardiff fans

I will hopefully be going depending on my financial state in 2012 which I'm sure won't be too well seeing as I'll be in Uni and have spent it all on booze :lol:

Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:09 am

cardiff 74 wrote:wales drew england in the euros hope we get loads of tickets for all thecardiff fans

HA HA HA ;) ;)

Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:16 am

gremlins wrote:

HA HA HA ;) ;)

If you're coming to Cardiff for the game and need any info on where to stay etc I'll get you a good deal.

Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:57 am

NTB wrote:It must be played in the Millennium surely because it would be a definite sell out.

70,000 last time, but the attendances have got steadily worse over recent years. Only 26,000 for the Germany game recently.

People liked international football around 2004-2006 whilst Mark Hughes was in charge.

Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:08 am

fox566 wrote:
NTB wrote:It must be played in the Millennium surely because it would be a definite sell out.

70,000 last time, but the attendances have got steadily worse over recent years. Only 26,000 for the Germany game recently.

People liked international football around 2004-2006 whilst Mark Hughes was in charge.

and then the real fans got shit on by the FAW.

I wont be going to any games feck the FAW!!!

Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:50 pm

fox566 wrote:

The only reason people went then had nothing to do with Mark Hughes and the fact the tickets were 10 quid! The prices for the games are ridiculous now!

Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:19 pm

Me me me!!!!

Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:23 pm

Im not going to miss that game,cant wait to play the old enemy.

Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:55 pm

mike wrote:Im not going to miss that game,cant wait to play the old enemy.

old enemy are you sure :lol: wales very small unimportant country :mrgreen:

Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:05 pm

If i can get a ticket i will be going to it

Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:15 pm

Dobbin wrote:I will be for sure England end for me :o :shock:

u sort any good digs out for the wales england game mate ;) 8-) :old: