Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BRISTOL CITY FAN ATTACKED ON SLOPER ROAD

Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:48 pm

Got this off the other board. Hope the fan in question gets banned for life from CCFC :evil: :x :banghead: :angry4:

Just walking down Sloper Road on the way back to City Gardens - all peaceful until oneo of our prats decides to smash a Bristol City fan into the fence of one of the car garages.

Bristol fan on the floor covered in blood while the prat laughes and wanders off.

Fortunatly, he was too stupid to run so he quickly got grabbed by two coppers who were further up as the Bristol City fan's mates and other Cardiff fans pointed him out.

As I walked off, he was stood there looking dumb while the coppers called for an ambulance and a police van while other Cardiff fans were shouting abuse at him.

Hopefully the Bristol fan isn't too badly hurt and our idiot gets the book thrown at him.

Re: BRISTOL CITY FAN ATTACKED ON SLOPER ROAD

Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Seen the fan covered in blood and yes they got the guy

Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:51 pm

Heard the victim was a 12/13 old boy and the attacker was a 18 year old pumped up jackass.

Disgrace to the club

Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:59 pm

the bristol fan was over 18, didnt see it happen, but saw him covered in blood!

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Some f*cking idiots out there, and it sucks to know that some of them are ours.

What a f*cking tw*t.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Cowardly at it's best.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:23 pm

bet that guy will moan that Bristol game is a bubble as well :roll: hopefully he will just get banned from football tho.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:02 pm

Me and my son walked passed seen a guy about 18years of age with yellow Bristol City away top which was covered in blood also had a bandage around his head . There was a couple of police with him. Whoever done this should be banned for life from the CCS. Jumping one fan on his own is a f**king disgrace :(

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:23 pm

This sounds abit exaggerated too me...
A 12/13 Bristol fan walking through Cardiff?
Covered in blood from one punch?

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:26 pm

He was 18

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:26 pm

he was older than that but he was covered in blood, im guessing he was pushed up against the metal railings as that's where I seen him.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:30 pm

People need to realize that Cardiff is still a rough place to watch football ,yes out of order attacking a scarfer but expect the same outside Ashton Gate,hope the lad is ok

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:35 pm

IF THE KID WASN'T LOOKING FOR IT !! THEN IT IS A f*cking DISGRACE. GLAD HE GOT CAUGHT

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:54 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Got this off the other board. Hope the fan in question gets banned for life from CCFC :evil: :x :banghead: :angry4:

Just walking down Sloper Road on the way back to City Gardens - all peaceful until oneo of our prats decides to smash a Bristol City fan into the fence of one of the car garages.

Bristol fan on the floor covered in blood while the prat laughes and wanders off.

Fortunatly, he was too stupid to run so he quickly got grabbed by two coppers who were further up as the Bristol City fan's mates and other Cardiff fans pointed him out.

As I walked off, he was stood there looking dumb while the coppers called for an ambulance and a police van while other Cardiff fans were shouting abuse at him.

Hopefully the Bristol fan isn't too badly hurt and our idiot gets the book thrown at him.

why didn't the fella who saw this step in and help the poor lad
i would have

Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:56 pm

All the hard work the club is putting in to get us back on good terms with everyone and some deekhead does that :old:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:41 pm

I know it wasn't good the bristol fan being attacked, but it would have been good if it was the bristol fan (st george casual) who was mouthing of on here last few days

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Hopefully the Worzel is ok and not too shaken....

Hopefully the lunatic that attacked him is in custody as we speak and the fans who witnessed the assault 'do the right thing and ensure a conviction....

If there was no provocation then he should 'do time' (far more so than some of the guys who already have re: Chelsea)

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:50 pm

from the bristol city site,,,,,, QUOTE. 2 cardiff fans got a kicking outside the westgate pub after the game, they however deserved it and were looking for trouble. :roll: :roll:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:11 pm

i find this extremely hard to believe. an 18 year old boy getting punched into a fence for wearing a bristol top. bull shit. he was probably goading city fans and deserved a good slap

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:18 pm

The bristol fan was proberbly being a mouthy kunt so lets not condem the cardiff fan before the facts are known aye! And fellow city fans pointing him out to the police... PFFFT i know we won family club of the year like but still PFFT!!!

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:22 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:The bristol fan was proberbly being a mouthy kunt so lets not condem the cardiff fan before the facts are known aye! And fellow city fans pointing him out to the police... PFFFT i know we won family club of the year like but still PFFT!!!

You still don't act like that! Well at least us civilised people don't....

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:22 pm

That's one thing I could never do is point out a fellow city fan to the ob ,it Couldve been that dickhead STgeorgecasual clown that got whacked ;)

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:23 pm

A worzel being mouthy and got bitch slapped................What-ever next :ayatollah:

Probably lucky really as it could have been worse.

Thieving looting de-generates :lol:

:ayatollah:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:30 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:A worzel being mouthy and got bitch slapped................What-ever next :ayatollah:

Probably lucky really as it could have been worse.

Thieving looting de-generates :lol:

:ayatollah:

bitch slap :lol:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:31 pm

if they don't ask, leave them be. its fairly simple.

A lone bristol fan would never do that so its fairly clear its wrong.

perpertrater gets what he deserves.
Last edited by porthcawlcasual on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:31 pm

Why was he walking through cardiff knowing that can happen. playing the tough guy.. take a low profile.. dick

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:33 pm

porthcawlcasual wrote:if they don't ask, leave them be. its fairly simple.

A lone bristol fan would never do that so its fairly clear its wrong.

perpertrater gets what he deserves.

When, if you go away do you walk around another town with colours on alone? Do you think it wont happen to you? f**k um!

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Family club of the year :roll:

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:35 pm

He was a scarfer FFS. He should not of been touched end of. A scarfer should be able to walk where he wants without getting a slap. I know plenty of proper lads and they would of never done that. Would of not have lowered themselves

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:He was a scarfer FFS. He should not of been touched end of. A scarfer should be able to walk where he wants without getting a slap. I know plenty of proper lads and they would of never done that. Would of not have lowered themselves

In a perfect world the scarfer should be able to go where he wants ,proper lads as you say wouldn't dream of attacking a scarfer.In my 30's now :old: but I would've just mentally fucked him when I was younger :?