Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bluebirds are Premiership Class - Paul Parry

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:06 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -25318098/

Re: Bluebirds are Premiership Class - Paul Parry

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:32 pm

He`s only saying that, so he gets a good reception tomorrow..

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:35 pm

welshman wrote:He`s only saying that, so he gets a good reception tomorrow..

I doubt he cares whether we boo him or not, he's moved on but still has love for Cardiff and he's speaking the truth!

He done a lot for our club. I, for one, will not join in in any booing of Parry tomorrow

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:43 pm

i see no reason to boo him at all, he should get a warm reception. he did well when he was here, we made a profit on him and he played all over the park for us. in his peak he was a very valuable player. in regard to his wales exit, can you blame him? playing second fiddle to youth players when you could be with your family. if being a family man is worthy of being booed, how many of us would get a boo

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:47 pm

welshman wrote:He`s only saying that, so he gets a good reception tomorrow..

Of course he prob shitting himself, as he knows he had a lot of fans against him when he was here.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:48 pm

joninian1927 wrote:i see no reason to boo him at all, he should get a warm reception. he did well when he was here, we made a profit on him and he played all over the park for us. in his peak he was a very valuable player. in regard to his wales exit, can you blame him? playing second fiddle to youth players when you could be with your family. if being a family man is worthy of being booed, how many of us would get a boo

I agree totally. Some players deserve being booed, but Parry doesn't. OK, in his last season here, he went missing and didn't hit the heights of his previous season, but he still left without slagging us off and couldn't see how his future lay with us. Can't blame him for moving on if it was the best way for his career to progress