Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the scum

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:53 pm

can we possibly get bac to being number 1 in wales again wher we deserve to be this comin sat ? we got preston home they got bottom table peterboro away?

Re: the scum

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:54 pm

ely trendy wrote:can we possibly get bac to being number 1 in wales again wher we deserve to be this comin sat ? we got preston home they got bottom table peterboro away?

I really hope so mate, we are looking a joke.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ely trendy wrote:can we possibly get bac to being number 1 in wales again wher we deserve to be this comin sat ? we got preston home they got bottom table peterboro away?

I really hope so mate, we are looking a joke.

If it doesnt happen this weekend you could be in for a long wait to go above us. Just looking at your games over the next few weeks, WBA away and Boro both real tough ones. We got Plymouth and Florist both at home next week. Could open up a bit of a gap ;)

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:32 pm

Strange thing is, WBA and Boro away are just the kind of games we could win. Without wishing to get too negative and downbeat over the whole situation at the club, we usually do OK at West Brom and we all remember what happened last time we played at Boro, don't we? Don't go counting those points til they're in the bag, jackbustard

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:35 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Strange thing is, WBA and Boro away are just the kind of games we could win. Without wishing to get too negative and downbeat over the whole situation at the club, we usually do OK at West Brom and we all remember what happened last time we played at Boro, don't we? Don't go counting those points til they're in the bag, jackbustard

Not counting on them at all, in fact a little worried on how we will bounce back after last weeks defeat at the hands of Newcastle. We have just come off the back of a 11 game unbeaten run so its anyones guess on how we will react. I am quite confident we will turn Plymouth over as they are awful, Forest home will be a toughy.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:41 pm

Thats the beauty of our league, you just never know what is round the next corner. You say you expect to beat Plymouth, but personally, I wouldn't lay money on our next result. It's what makes our league more entertaining and unpredictable than the division above us

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:47 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Thats the beauty of our league, you just never know what is round the next corner. You say you expect to beat Plymouth, but personally, I wouldn't lay money on our next result. It's what makes our league more entertaining and unpredictable than the division above us

Cant really argue with that, hence the reason why I am a little worried about tomorrows trip to Peterborough. They could quite easily turn us over even though they are bottom of the pile. Personally I think we will both come away with a point from our games tomorrow.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:49 pm

I hope we do. As for your game, I'm not so sure I want you to come away with anything..... :lol:

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:52 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I hope we do. As for your game, I'm not so sure I want you to come away with anything..... :lol:

:o

Whatever happens tomorrow I can see us being closley matched in the league all season, well until we come up to Legoland and play you off the park again in April :mrgreen:

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:58 pm

Yeah, in all seriousness, we will be evenly matched most of the season