Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

3 PHONE CALLS IN ONE WEEK.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:46 pm

Cardiff City I didnt know you cared so much.

First one, Would you like to join the Academy club. I already did on the night.
Second one, Will you be renewing your season ticket before Xmas. NO in March 2010.
Today, Cardiff City are now doing broadband . Please just leave me alone.

Re: 3 PHONE CALLS IN ONE WEEK.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Aye, is getting a bit too much. I was just e-mailed asking if I wanted their 5-year price freeze ST, despite me never saying they could e-mail me with offers and all..

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:52 pm

BluebirdsFan101 wrote:Aye, is getting a bit too much. I was just e-mailed asking if I wanted their 5-year price freeze ST, despite me never saying they could e-mail me with offers and all..

Its desperation Tristan, Yet PR said we have just received millions lol.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:52 pm

Just as I was reading this post about the broadband the phone rang.Yes it was the club selling broadband.Weird or what?

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:55 pm

Im getting Jelous now, only im allowed to Phone you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:55 pm

I think its great people helping out the academy but shouldnt the money you pay on season tickets cover that cost i think the club are taking the p big time on this and what do you get in return if you dont mind me asking

Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:22 pm

elliott wrote:I think its great people helping out the academy but shouldnt the money you pay on season tickets cover that cost i think the club are taking the p big time on this and what do you get in return if you dont mind me asking

It should Elliot, but as we know the club is skint and the academy started to suffer and as I am a big fan of the kids coming through our ranks I joined.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
elliott wrote:I think its great people helping out the academy but shouldnt the money you pay on season tickets cover that cost i think the club are taking the p big time on this and what do you get in return if you dont mind me asking

It should Elliot, but as we know the club is skint and the academy started to suffer and as I am a big fan of the kids coming through our ranks I joined.

Well done for helping the club the academy needs all the help it can get as i know as my son was in part of the set up but has moved on some great coaches doing a great job

Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:45 pm

The 4th call will be, do you want to buy the Club!

Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:19 pm

Just had phone call myself as I'm a City fan I can have their special offer hahahaha :lol:

Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff City I didnt know you cared so much.

Second one, Will you be renewing your season ticket before Xmas. NO in March 2010.

I have 2 so far, they need to go to people who are on their register but not season ticket holders.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:11 pm

i textt risdale complaining about it and a young lady from city phoned me and apolagized and said my number is not to be used, but she also said that they had not given my number out, i told her phone annis :lol: as he has had them aswell so has loads more

fairplay a fast response off them well done city

i hope :lol:

Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:12 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

i textt risdale complaining about it and a young lady from city phoned me and apolagized and said my number is not to be used, but she also said that they had not given my number out, i told her phone annis :lol: as he has had them aswell so has loads more

fairplay a fast response off them well done city

:lol: i like it baz
i hope :lol:

Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:16 pm

i told the feller trying to sell me broadband ''where did you get this nuber from'' he sai ''cardiff city'' so i replied what part of ''f**k off leave me alone dont you understand''........he then hung up ''what did i say wrong'' :lol:

next call i will give the PR' s mobile nuber and say my mate is interested :twisted:

Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:46 pm

had the broadband offer yesterday,just tell them you,ve opened a contract with sky and they hang up.lol :lol:

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:08 pm

lostcityboy wrote:had the broadband offer yesterday,just tell them you,ve opened a contract with sky and they hang up.lol :lol:

I will rem, as one of the phone calls to me they wouldnt get off the line lol

Re: its a 0800 number

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:10 pm

dont answer it :twisted:

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:33 pm

They phoned and asked for me on one Tuesday night, the missus said he's not here he's watching Cardiff play Coventry, she told them "you wont get much joy phoning tonight, everyone's out watching the chuffing game"... priceless.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:33 pm

Jeff wrote:

They phoned and asked for me on one Tuesday night, the missus said he's not here he's watching Cardiff play Coventry, she told them "you wont get much joy phoning tonight, everyone's out watching the chuffing game"... priceless.

Priceless.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Jeff wrote:

Priceless.

:lol: