Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is Sam actually banned from attending Cardiff games?

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:26 am

or does he stay away because he feels he would not be safe or something?

Re: Is Sam actually banned from attending Cardiff games?

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:32 am

Leytonstoneblue wrote:or does he stay away because he feels he would not be safe or something?

No but the club have told him he is not welcome, I have offered him to sit with me.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:38 am

get him down!!

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:42 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Leytonstoneblue wrote:or does he stay away because he feels he would not be safe or something?

No but the club have told him he is not welcome, I have offered him to sit with me.

Maybe the time is right Annis? You will know better than me what is really going on, but everything is in the timing, yes? I have a feeling that he would be welcomed by a minority not the majority, but that minority would be made up of the vocal hardcore. I would love to see him in the Ninian stand!

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:54 am

Invite him ,it is the time to be jolly etc etc ....Ho Ho ho .Thats what we need right now ,especially on the pitch .Someone with a bit of fire in their belly to get the best out of everyone cause there is plenty of talent within the squad .......Pity Phil Stant could'nt give pre match motivation talks ....

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:56 am

Leytonstoneblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Maybe the time is right Annis? You will know better than me what is really going on, but everything is in the timing, yes? I have a feeling that he would be welcomed by a minority not the majority, but that minority would be made up of the vocal hardcore. I would love to see him in the Ninian stand!

He is over here soon in Dec but only for 2 days as he then flies off with his family on a skiing holiday.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:26 pm

If he wanted to keep a low profile to start with, its a good time of the year, he could just get a Santa Clause outfit. He won't even need the stick on eye brows :lol: