Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ONE MISTAKE PR ADMITTED

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:36 pm

Was the Premier seating sale and the way it was handled etc' but he did say this had been set up before he got to the club.

So am I right in thinking, the pricing and method of selling these seats was set in stone some 5 years before the stadium was even built !!!, and obviously during his time at the helm, he wouldn't have been able to change it would he !!!, mind you if it had been a success, I wonder who would have taken the credit for it's success.

Re: ONE MISTAKE PR ADMITTED

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:25 am

OOPS THINK HES BEEN RUMBLE ON THAT ONE :lol:

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:50 am

BigGwynram wrote:Was the Premier seating sale and the way it was handled etc' but he did say this had been set up before he got to the club.

So am I right in thinking, the pricing and method of selling these seats was set in stone some 5 years before the stadium was even built !!!, and obviously during his time at the helm, he wouldn't have been able to change it would he !!!, mind you if it had been a success, I wonder who would have taken the credit for it's success.

Either it was set up 5 years ago, and if so, that blows any suggestion out of the water that Sams business plan was far from complete, if details like that were still in place, or he is conveniently being selective with his memory once again!

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:10 pm

Those empty seats should be given away to families and children who have had to get through illness (ie cancer etc )recently .No doubt it would make them feel special for a match day with meals thrown in etc.......Plenty of people really suffer at Christmas ,it would show that the club cares about the community it represents .

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:13 pm

GUFF wrote:Those empty seats should be given away to families and children who have had to get through illness (ie cancer etc )recently .No doubt it would make them feel special for a match day with meals thrown in etc.......Plenty of people really suffer at Christmas ,it would show that the club cares about the community it represents .

The recent request for payment for the Muni meeting should tell you all you need to know about our clubs charitable intentions.