Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This is what is Needeed

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:50 pm

A good win on Sat, there as been so much Negetive stuff on and off the Pitch. So come lets get behind the team and get 3points on sat.
BLUEBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: This is what is Needeed

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:51 pm

Lets hope we pull off the win.

out of the three tough games coming up this is the most winnable.

Come on City!!!!

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:53 pm

That win is so now needed. COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS. I will be there.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:55 pm

Well if the text I got earlier off Jay* is anything to go by, the players are all up for it.

*wasn't really off Jay, it was one of those official club text things with a quote off Jay. He's not 100% fit, but he has done a full week's training. The players are all giving 100%. Nice of them.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:56 pm

I'll be there cheering on the boys to 3 points

But if they let us down again I will boo again but only after the final whistle.

JONES OUT!

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:00 pm

We need a win so badly at the moment you can see the players are lacking confidence at the moment no one wants the ball the players are hiding. I would like to see Jones replaced by either Curbishly or Coppell with Kav as a number 2 a man passion and feeling for city and the fans

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:40 pm

why boo they are trying to play football and no ones prefect they might just be having a off couple weeks so lets get behind the might bluebrid

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:50 am

I don't think there's anything wrong with booing AFTER the final whistle. Can't understand people booing while the game is still being played though.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:04 pm

so if u were working and after u done u job people started booing at u would u fell down ,well if someone was booing at me i would fell like wa have i done wrong

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:07 pm

BlueCheg wrote:A good win on Sat, there as been so much Negetive stuff on and off the Pitch. So come lets get behind the team and get 3points on sat.
BLUEBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im confident we will win 3-0 tomorrow. ;)