Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Casual Clobber in South Wales

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:49 pm

Can all friends with Annis please check out & join www.facebook.com/sternclothing fast becoming the best casual clobber in South Wales. Official Stockist of Fila, Sergio, 80's Casuals & Original Penguin. There's always deals for fellow City season ticket holders!

I also sell Annis's quality books which are well worth a read.

Re: Casual Clobber in South Wales

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:51 pm

How much you selling fila matchdays?

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:51 pm

Excellent Shop fair Play. Hope you have a busy Christmass Mate.
Im all for Local People having a go.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:52 pm

Stern wrote:Can all friends with Annis please check out & join http://www.facebook.com/sternclothing fast becoming the best casual clobber in South Wales. Official Stockist of Fila, Sergio, 80's Casuals & Original Penguin. There's always deals for fellow City season ticket holders!

I have to say, one of the best casual shops around, worth a visit.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:58 pm

My sister works in ponty and I have sent her in your direction for my christmas present :)

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:04 pm

If your looking for some other brands get in touch.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:12 pm

I dunno now but back in the day "real 80's casuals" stole their clothes from unsuspecting golf, tennis and upmarket gentlemens clothing outlets.

What's your policy on shoplifters?

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:50 pm

might pop in there the weekend. what trainers you got there please mate?

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:30 am

Thanks for the response lads, if everyone spreads the word it would be class!

FAO CCFC91: I can do Fila Matchdays for £60, just introduce yourself before you gat to the til.

FAO LULLY: I've got no problem with shoplifters are fine but be warned you might get stabbed in the eye with a pencil. :lol:

FAO MONTANA: I've got a selection of Adidas Originals but i do have limited sizes!

Any other questions please ask, the more Cardiff boys through the door the better!

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:53 am

Stern wrote:Thanks for the response lads, if everyone spreads the word it would be class!

FAO CCFC91: I can do Fila Matchdays for £60, just introduce yourself before you gat to the til.

FAO LULLY: I've got no problem with shoplifters are fine but be warned you might get stabbed in the eye with a pencil. :lol:

FAO MONTANA: I've got a selection of Adidas Originals but i do have limited sizes!

Any other questions please ask, the more Cardiff boys through the door the better!

I will be up next week Mathew.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:03 pm

Stern wrote:Can all friends with Annis please check out & join http://www.facebook.com/sternclothing fast becoming the best casual clobber in South Wales. Official Stockist of Fila, Sergio, 80's Casuals & Original Penguin. There's always deals for fellow City season ticket holders!

How's Business going down there Matt?

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:43 pm

Hi mate, any chance you will be getting Lois cords in? I fancy a UCLA sweatshirt and Lois jeans double whammy when I'm there at Christmastime

Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:25 pm

Stern wrote:Thanks for the response lads, if everyone spreads the word it would be class!

Wouldn't be the first time :lol:

definitely take a pair or two of Lois jeans off you though Stern.......if you can catch me half inching them i'll pay double.
Seriously though, if you stock them i'll have a pair or two....euros do you? :)

Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:08 pm

Im working on the Louis Cords its a bit difficult at the moment but watch this space!

FAO McTaf: Business is going really well so far lets hope it keeps up and the word spreads!

Also lads, next week I have a big delivery of Sergio Dallas & Orion Track Tops in 5 colours size range from S - XXL. And they will be selling at a reasonable £40! :D

I'll put a post up as soon as they arrive!

Any other questions just ask.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:04 pm

Now open on Sunday's until Christmas!

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:17 pm

Stern wrote:Now open on Sunday's until Christmas!

Hope it's doing well

I've got the new photos Annis sent me of the shop, I will try and put them on the site later. Been a bit mad this last week and completely forgot about them!

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:25 pm

what are your opening times on sundays?