Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THIS SATURDAY "SOCCER am"

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:23 am

Jonathan Owen is on there talking about Cardiff city and his latest film/clip about Cardiff cIty.
I've got a lot of time for Jonathan, worth a watch.

Re: THIS SATURDAY "SOCCER am"

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:30 am

soccer am on a saturday? its like religion, wake up, soccer am, breakfast and out for football, saturday is football day !

then home to watch match of the day and then footba;ll league show! women should be banned on saturdays :lol:

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:40 am

Ben wrote:soccer am on a saturday? its like religion, wake up, soccer am, breakfast and out for football, saturday is football day !

then home to watch match of the day and then footba;ll league show! women should be banned on saturdays :lol:

:lol:
Well this week is about Cardiff City.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:44 am

Sadly I'll be travelling from Hull to Edinburgh but I'll make sure I make a trip to my brother's to SKY Plus that bad boy. It's always good to see stuff about Cardiff on Soccer AM because you know the vast majority of football fans watch it so the exposure is great.

Any idea if there are plans to get our fans on as fans of the week soon?

Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:38 pm

Soccer am has gone terrible ever since lovejoy left
might watch saturday though as it has a connection with cardiff

Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:51 pm

Zabier wrote:Sadly I'll be travelling from Hull to Edinburgh but I'll make sure I make a trip to my brother's to SKY Plus that bad boy. It's always good to see stuff about Cardiff on Soccer AM because you know the vast majority of football fans watch it so the exposure is great.

Any idea if there are plans to get our fans on as fans of the week soon?

Hardly positive exposure thought to be honest is it?

Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:19 pm

soccer am is a load of s**t

Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:26 pm

It's shockingly bad now, but I will watch this week purely for this reason. If only there was a way of getting rid of that irritating bird

Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:29 pm

His FA Cup video really was fantastic!

Im sure you've all seen it, if you havn't then enjoy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOVme2hs2qo

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:11 pm

met jonathan in ceiber con club,realy down to earth,true blue through an through!!!

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:34 pm

hes an born and bread merthyr fan :lol:

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:35 pm

merthyr ref wrote:hes an born and bread merthyr fan :lol:

is this betty?

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:41 pm

yes thomas

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:48 pm

Alright fella, nice to see someone i know haha

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:58 pm

well its nice to see somewere were u can have good chat about football

Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:47 am

Forever Blue wrote:Jonathan Owen is on there talking about Cardiff city and his latest film/clip about Cardiff cIty.
I've got a lot of time for Jonathan, worth a watch.

Watch it.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:56 am

I agree with most posters, the show is shocking !

I went on as fans of the week back in 1999, it was a great experience, with Lovejoy, Fenners, Sheephead and the rest, but she just winds me up now with her prattling on about Torquay !

Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:33 pm

Hiya folks..this is me..Jonny Owen.

Thanks for the kind words.

I am a Merthyr boy born and bred and will always follow the Martyrs and Bluebirds till the day I die.

They are my local non-league and league teams. It's what my Father and Grandfather and Great Grandfather did.
It's what it should be about...your local teams.

My younger brother is now on the mend Midfield General, thanks again for your concern.

PS Sorry I missed the fuckin kick AGAIN today but when she said..do it for Cardiff I thought, that's me fucked, to much pressure!!!... ;)

Keep the faith folks.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:25 pm

jonnyo wrote:Hiya folks..this is me..Jonny Owen.

I am a Merthyr boy born and bred and will always follow the Martyrs and Bluebirds till the day I die.

They are my local non-league and league teams. It's what my Father and Grandfather and Great Grandfather did.

My younger brother is now on the mend Midfield General, thanks again for your concern.

PS Sorry I missed the fuckin kick AGAIN today but when she said..do it for Cardiff I thought, that's me fucked, to much pressure!!!... ;)

Keep the faith folks.

Nice one Jonny .............. I watched and I thought I heard you say Cardiff as you took it!!!! I was expecting an ayetollah though :lol:

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:05 pm

remember watching youre band in the cardiff arms what was it called ,done well for yourself not as good as the pennydrops though.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:43 pm

jonnyo wrote:Hiya folks..this is me..Jonny Owen.

Keep the faith folks.

Sorry too hear that..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:05 pm

Ben wrote:soccer am on a saturday? its like religion, wake up, soccer am, breakfast and out for football, saturday is football day !

Soccer AM is terrible nowadays, I've taken it off series link on Sky+ it just a waste of my hard drives memory!