Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WBA AWAY IS THIS THE REASON

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:00 pm

This is maybe why they tried to ban us http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyPskIseOik

Re: WBA AWAY IS THIS THE REASON

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:04 pm

Ive just realised the WBA fans started it all.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:08 pm

It hardly looks serious enough to warrant years and years of bubble trips though, surely. Unless there was more than that video showed, which I hava feeling there might be.

(BTW, have a look 1 min 42 into it, the small child rushing to the front of the aggro, beer can in hand :lol: )

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:14 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:It hardly looks serious enough to warrant years and years of bubble trips though, surely. Unless there was more than that video showed, which I hava feeling there might be.

(BTW, have a look 1 min 42 into it, the small child rushing to the front of the aggro, beer can in hand :lol: )

Nothing happened in the ground.
Yet when Bristol C went there they fought in the WBA seats for well over 4 mins, but no bans on them.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:22 pm

Annis do you know a doctor i could watch these clips all night they give me a rush Help ! love in it

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:27 pm

I thought it may have been West Brom and someone else and we were taking the blame for it.I could'nt work out who was who.I cant remember there being any big news that year either for that game.And sure as shit City fans throw a punch and its everywhere.I could be totally wrong though my memory is awful.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:39 pm

Corkrey wrote:I thought it may have been West Brom and someone else and we were taking the blame for it.I could'nt work out who was who.I cant remember there being any big news that year either for that game.And sure as shit City fans throw a punch and its everywhere.I could be totally wrong though my memory is awful.

I thought the same that would have made the press, and usually you'll see at least 1 city shirt amongts the crowd fighting :lol:

Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:34 pm

Corkrey wrote:I thought it may have been West Brom and someone else and we were taking the blame for it.I could'nt work out who was who.I cant remember there being any big news that year either for that game.And sure as shit City fans throw a punch and its everywhere.I could be totally wrong though my memory is awful.

Corky

West Brom on the left, Cardiff on the right

I'm surprised you don't recognise one of the City fans in particular :lol:

Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:42 pm

ThamesValleyBluebird wrote:

Corky

Shouldnt laugh but, when you see the West brom fans have a 'charge' they are about 3 abreast and 5 deep, as if they didnt want to get off the pavement :lol:

3 going forward and 12 pushing them.

The police dogs wouldnt have needed feeding for a bit.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:43 pm

It was like watching a rugby scrum

touch , hold, engage

Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:45 pm

ThamesValleyBluebird wrote:It was like watching a rugby scrum

touch , hold, engage

:lol:

Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:47 pm

mallo wrote:Annis do you know a doctor i could watch these clips all night they give me a rush Help ! love in it

Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:48 pm

ThamesValleyBluebird wrote:

Corky

I'm Corky Junior,the old man probably would recognise him.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:08 am

You should as well you daft sod.lol

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:14 am

BigGwynram wrote:You should as well you daft sod.lol

Go on Gwyn you lead the charge like a General.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:08 pm

BigGwynram wrote:You should as well you daft sod.lol

Oooops,took me 6 attempts at watching it to work it out but got there in the end Gwyn. :lol:

Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:This is maybe why they tried to ban us http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyPskIseOik

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:39 pm

That was just handbags, the real trouble took place 5 minutes earlier when they attacked on of the family coaches on the roundabout and two coach loads of us were stuck on the slip road, so we got out and evened things up a bit to well for their liking, that's why they were so pissed off later on in the clip that you are looking at.

The one lad who you can see running into us on his own got two good right handers and a good chewing of that dog for his troubles, funny as feck.

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:41 am

BigGwynram wrote:That was just handbags, the real trouble took place 5 minutes earlier when they attacked on of the family coaches on the roundabout and two coach loads of us were stuck on the slip road, so we got out and evened things up a bit to well for their liking, that's why they were so pissed off later on in the clip that you are looking at.

The one lad who you can see running into us on his own got two good right handers and a good chewing of that dog for his troubles, funny as feck.

Uve made me watch it again Gwyn lol.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:54 pm

handbags,Its pointless why ppl do it now easier to get away with in the old days too many mobiles cctv now adays

the dog looked like he was having fun..... :D

Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:11 pm

so the kid with the can is soul crew :lol:

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:54 pm

He is now,that was 6 years ago and the first year of his apprenticeship, he's now got a first class Honours degree in being a right horrible tw*t. 8-)

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:42 pm

ThamesValleyBluebird wrote:It was like watching a rugby scrum

touch , hold, engage

Well the Alsatians must have been the back row then ! :lol:

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:58 pm

i was there that day didnt see no fights myself, definatly no need to warrant years of bubble trips :shock: