Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MR BLAKE TAKE YOUR PLACE

Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:43 pm

posted on here a few weeks ago my desire to see Nathan Blake take up a position at the club. its time someone who actually gives a toss goes into the dressing room and gives a half time talk. Id like to see DJ bully Blakey around the way he reportedly picks on terry burton. :lol: :lol:

Re: MR BLAKE TAKE YOUR PLACE

Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:45 pm

ashccfc wrote:posted on here a few weeks ago my desire to see Nathan Blake take up a position at the club. its time someone who actually gives a toss goes into the dressing room and gives a half time talk. Id like to see DJ bully Blakey around the way he reportedly picks on terry burton. :lol: :lol:

They had a Massive Bust up at Wolves, DJ and Blake actually had a proper Scuffle, Blake put him in his place and DJ Never played him again for over a year, I got that from the horses mouth.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ashccfc wrote:posted on here a few weeks ago my desire to see Nathan Blake take up a position at the club. its time someone who actually gives a toss goes into the dressing room and gives a half time talk. Id like to see DJ bully Blakey around the way he reportedly picks on terry burton. :lol: :lol:

They had a Massive Bust up at Wolves, DJ and Blake actually had a proper Scuffle, Blake put him in his place and DJ Never played him again for over a year, I got that from the horses mouth.

HAHA never knew that. when you next talk to him tell him cardiff loves him, i started going to watch cardiff during his tenure at the club and iv'e admired him since, if i were in charge id have a statue of one NATHAN ALEXANDER BLAKE next to ole freddie keenor :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:53 pm

ashccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

HAHA never knew that. when you next talk to him tell him cardiff loves him, i started going to watch cardiff during his tenure at the club and iv'e admired him since, if i were in charge id have a statue of one NATHAN ALEXANDER BLAKE next to ole freddie keenor :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I Will, I chat to him most weeks and now and again meet up for Breakfast :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:46 pm

annis i would love to meet him he really is one of my heroes :ayatollah: :ayatollah:does he fancy joining us next saturday :lol:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:48 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:annis i would love to meet him he really is one of my heroes :ayatollah: :ayatollah:does he fancy joining us next saturday :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:50 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:annis i would love to meet him he really is one of my heroes :ayatollah: :ayatollah:does he fancy joining us next saturday :lol:

Any fruit machines in the Cafe? :? :? :? :? :? :D