Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i need to get a life

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:22 pm

im spending to much time on here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: i need to get a life

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:27 pm

ninianblue wrote:im spending to much time on here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

agreed,and the only reason i bother to look at your posts is to look at your avator :D :D :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:29 pm

krab wrote:
ninianblue wrote:im spending to much time on here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

agreed,and the only reason i bother to look at your posts is to look at your avator :D :D :ayatollah:

whatever, you read my post, cause im always right :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:30 pm

ninianblue wrote:
krab wrote:

whatever, you read my post, cause im always right :ayatollah:

:D :D sorry,i had forgot :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:31 pm

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:32 pm

http://www.xhamster.com

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:35 pm

thats disgusting,,,,,,,, i will be looking at that in detail later :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:35 pm

I second that :lol:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:36 pm

I am addicted already :o

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:36 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:38 pm

ninianblue wrote:thats disgusting,,,,,,,, i will be looking at that in detail later :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

I am only passing on what was given to me :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:40 pm

blame annis its his forum haha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

he puts a spell on us through the pc screen LOL :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:52 pm

this was passed on to me, ive never watched it but you maybe intrested www.cam4.com/ :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:54 pm

ninianblue wrote:this was passed on to me, ive never watched it but you maybe intrested http://www.cam4.com/ :ayatollah: :lol:

:ayatollah: