Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

cardiff city team capable of promotion?

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:03 pm

i have supported this team since 1952 when i went with my dad a season ticket holder since before the war so i have seen the good days when we were in the top league ive also been at the games in the bad times with 3000 crowds as have most on this forum.What upsets me most is the constant critism writeen here every thing and every body seems to be blamed for somethig by a certain clique why dont you all support the team whether good or bad noone says dont have your say but constant sniping helps no one The main trouble with ccfc at the moment is we dont have solid workmen like players prepared to run through brick walls for the team.we have tried to build a team of stars and it doesnt work look at teams that have been promoted in recent times no stand out playes all good solid team players big and strong,thats what we need strenth and passion till the end of season thats my opinion want please all but im not pleased with all i read here either stik together work for the team

Re: cardiff city team capable of promotion?

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:18 pm

I give the team my full support for 90 minutes every game no matter what the score, win, lose or draw. After the 90 minutes is over I am free to express my views. My views are that I was not silenced over Peter Ridsdale and I will not be silenced with regard to Dave Jones. Don't rate him, never have and never will. I am not a member of any clique by the way, I am old enough and wise enough to make up my own mind on our manager. Your question in the title asks if the team are capable of promotion? Yes of course they are, on paper it's the best squad in the division, however is our manager capable of motivating them and guiding them to promotion? now thats something else altogether. My own view is no!!!

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Team without DJ - yes
Team with DJ - no

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:29 pm

quadsas wrote:Team without DJ - yes
Team with DJ - no

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:42 pm

quadsas wrote:Team without DJ - yes
Team with DJ - no

Yes SHOULD be the answer to both, however the last few weeks have put doubts in supporters minds. The squad we have is one that even steve staunton could get promoted. It's all a big mess really, whatever happens we all want whats best for the club. I'm angry that dave jones, and maybe the players (depending on your opinion), have put us in this position and sort of 'divided' the fans.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:53 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I give the team my full support for 90 minutes every game no matter what the score, win, lose or draw. After the 90 minutes is over I am free to express my views. My views are that I was not silenced over Peter Ridsdale and I will not be silenced with regard to Dave Jones. Don't rate him, never have and never will. I am not a member of any clique by the way, I am old enough and wise enough to make up my own mind on our manager. Your question in the title asks if the team are capable of promotion? Yes of course they are, on paper it's the best squad in the division, however is our manager capable of motivating them and guiding them to promotion? now thats something else altogether. My own view is no!!!

TOTALLY AGREE, I AM THE SAME, NEXT SATURDAY FOR 90 Mins I WILL GIVE CITY MY FULL SUPPORT, Then Moan on here afterwards :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:54 pm

i definately think our team is capable of promotion! as soon as we get back to winning ways we will be fine! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: