Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANNIS CARL OR FELLOW MEMBERS

Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:09 pm

WHAT ARE YOUR HONEST OPPINIONS; for the people who are saying dj should be given till the end of the season!!!! if we are not promoted do you think the malaysians will hang around or will they realise their assetts get their money back (and more) and leave us in a bigger mess than before (this is my worry),for instance they will sell bothroyd,chops,burke and whitts; bellers,oli,drinky,keogh and koumas go back to their respective clubs,we are left with absolutely nothing,downward spiral back to the dungeon leagues.
HONEST OPPINIONS PLEASE;

Re: ANNIS CARL OR FELLOW MEMBERS

Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:12 pm

they can sell Oli now !!! :o

Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:14 pm

Everyone thought we were fcked if we didnt win the play/off final but we have moved on and got stronger.
Tan wouldnt get his money back by pulling out at the end of the season so I dont see why he would.

This season has a long way to go anyway, nearly half way through the season and we are second despite not playing very well for lareg parts of it.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:17 pm

placid-casual wrote:they can sell Oli now !!! :o

CANT HES ON LOAN :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:32 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Everyone thought we were fcked if we didnt win the play/off final but we have moved on and got stronger.
Tan wouldnt get his money back by pulling out at the end of the season so I dont see why he would.

This season has a long way to go anyway, nearly half way through the season and we are second despite not playing very well for lareg parts of it.

hes a businessman hes not in this for the love of cardiff city,he will not throw good money after bad, he could get what he can and run

Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:35 pm

I dont know what the Malaysians will do if we dont go up. I would like to think they will give it another go, most likely with another manager. I cant see them leaving though, its just not that easy.

If we fail to go up and they stay then the following could quite easily hasppen:

a. The likes of Jay and Burke will leave for premier clubs.
b. Our loan players will go back to their parent clubs.
c. DJ will be removed and replaced by a manager who has shown ability to bring in lower division players and make them into championmship stars.
d. Our pies will still be expensive in the concourse and this forum members will still be meeting in the Ninian pub before the match. :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:36 pm

We wont get a lot back though, they are not the owners remember, we already owe a lot of money to secured creditors who would be way ahead of Tan and TG.