Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

something im guilty of at CCS and ive got to admit it

Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:09 pm

i dont know anybody around me,i havnt taken the time to talk to anybody that i didnt know from ninian park.and the funny thing is that i dont feel the need to talk to the guy i sit next to and i get the feeling im not alone on this one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: something im guilty of at CCS and ive got to admit it

Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:15 pm

Ive only just started speaking to the guy next to me.

IMO they should have given like for like seats in the stadium for those who wanted them so people would have (if they wanted to) be with the same croud as Ninian

Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:29 pm

krab wrote:i dont know anybody around me,i havnt taken the time to talk to anybody that i didnt know from ninian park.and the funny thing is that i dont feel the need to talk to the guy i sit next to and i get the feeling im not alone on this one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

im the same, i came from ninian park, singing shouting, swearing, to a person, that now dont feel comfortable in his suroundings?

Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:52 pm

krab wrote:i dont know anybody around me,i havnt taken the time to talk to anybody that i didnt know from ninian park.and the funny thing is that i dont feel the need to talk to the guy i sit next to and i get the feeling im not alone on this one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

[color=#FF0000]I dont care who i am sat next to they get it in the ear how shit Jones is [/colorImage]

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:05 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

[color=#FF0000]I dont care who i am sat next to they get it in the ear how shit Jones is [/colorImage]

a couple of points.......... us in the grandstand have been warned by stewards, the flask of jack daniels, must stop being passed around, no standing up and shouting swear words?

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:09 pm

ninianblue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

a couple of points.......... us in the grandstand have been warned by stewards, the flask of jack daniels, must stop being passed around, no standing up and shouting swear words?

i agree the new nazi storm srewards down the city dont help,but i just dont communicate with people down there :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:11 pm

They all look at me as if i am a nutter Image

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:14 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:They all look at me as if i am a nutter Image

and :D

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:22 pm

If any of you sit down the front of 117, then talk to me. I'm not a knob. Or so I'm told

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:46 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:If any of you sit down the front of 117, then talk to me. I'm not a knob. Or so I'm told

f**k off knob,,,,, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:48 pm

the woman in front of me hasn't got seat left after the last few games i belted it so many times she gonna have heart attack soon

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:50 pm

maybe if we all made an effort to get to know each other we will change the atmosphere,maybe :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:52 pm

you are a nutter :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:01 pm

ninianblue wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:If any of you sit down the front of 117, then talk to me. I'm not a knob. Or so I'm told

I will let you off because fo your avatar :D :D :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:04 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
ninianblue wrote:

I will let you off because fo your avatar :D :D :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:42 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:

you are a nutter :lol: :lol:

Image :lol: :lol: