Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Dave jones talking out again

Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:37 pm

Eddie May wrote:Dave Jones apparently told the BBC: "We are the second biggest scorers so there is nothing wrong going forward."

In fact, City are actually the fourth-highest scorers in the Championship (QPR, Leeds and Watford have scored more goals). But, for me, the worrying thing is that City have only scored twice in the last four games. There have been plenty of near misses, but the players just aren't putting their chances away like they were earlier in the season. The manager seems be ignoring that fact.

If Jones genuinely does believe there is nothing wrong going forward at present, then it's a concern.

worrying times and with dj still talking more bolloxs, i can see us in 6th or 7th place by jan.

This is the worry, DJ can't see the wood from the trees. He has even resorted to making up "stats" after games. He is part of the problem,,, how can he possibly be trusted with sorting things out now??

Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:48 pm

We were 2nd top scorers before yesterdays game, you can't expect DJ to know all the days results in his post match interview! ;)

Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:01 pm

joncandy wrote:We were 2nd top scorers before yesterdays game, you can't expect DJ to know all the days results in his post match interview! ;)

Can anyone see us in the play-off places at the end of January? :( :( :( :( :(

Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
joncandy wrote:We were 2nd top scorers before yesterdays game, you can't expect DJ to know all the days results in his post match interview! ;)

No we will be second or top :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:

If we keep playing like this no. :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:05 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:

No we will be second or top :ayatollah:

you have just started to dig your grave with this post Luke.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:15 pm

We were one of the leagues top scorers !! so why change the formation/ Tactics then Dave Jones ? This is where we are going wrong i can see it most people on here can see it, the pundits can see it, and Bellamy and Chopra can see it. Do we need a change in personnel ? Perhaps some new defenders ? or how about some new midfielders ? do we need a new striker ? Nah we dont need any one new DJ but we do need a new manager who knows what he is doing.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:16 pm

Eddie May wrote:Dave Jones apparently told the BBC: "We are the second biggest scorers so there is nothing wrong going forward."

In fact, City are actually the fourth-highest scorers in the Championship (QPR, Leeds and Watford have scored more goals). But, for me, the worrying thing is that City have only scored twice in the last four games. There have been plenty of near misses, but the players just aren't putting their chances away like they were earlier in the season. The manager seems be ignoring that fact.

If Jones genuinely does believe there is nothing wrong going forward at present, then it's a concern.

worrying times and with dj still talking more bolloxs, i can see us in 6th or 7th place by jan.

Out of interest, Eddie, why are you copying and pasting a post by TLG from CCMB and not creditting him with it?

http://www.ccmb.co,uk/fudforum/index.ph ... 21215fda3c

Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:19 pm

nerd wrote:

Out of interest, Eddie, why are you copying and pasting a post by TLG from CCMB and not creditting him with it?

http://www.ccmb.co,uk/fudforum/index.ph ... 21215fda3c

Nerd, Maybe Eddie is TLG :lol:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:23 pm

No we will be second or top

you have just started to dig your grave with this post Luke.[/quote]

Thats fine :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Ive said I fully believe DJ will take us up and in a top two position. If im wrong im wrong :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:38 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Thats fine :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Ive said I fully believe DJ will take us up and in a top two position. If im wrong im wrong :ayatollah:

No arguments there Luke. I really hope you have got all this right.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:39 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Thats fine :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Ive said I fully believe DJ will take us up and in a top two position. If im wrong im wrong :ayatollah:

No arguments there Luke. I really hope you have got all this right.

I love a Good debate with a Good :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:40 pm

well all want the same thing as a cardiff city fan is promotion thats a fact :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: