Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" ITS THE CHILDRENS XMAS DAY TODAY AT CCFC " BUT ?

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:58 pm

I have gone with My Children for the last 6 years, each year less and less players turn up as Jones Does Not think its Important anymore.
I have already heard Chops,Koumas, Bells ect have pulled out.

These KIds are Our Future Supporters .
Last year for the First time Ever Dave Jones Cancelled Our Player of the Year DO. I have attended everyone Since 1978.
THANKS DJ, These are just some of the Reasons I Have No Respect for you.

Re: " ITS THE CHILDRENS XMAS DAY TODAY AT CCFC " BUT ?

Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:10 pm

Another example of his attitude to the supporters of this club.

Are you going this year?

The only good excuse should be that the players have been called in for an extra 24 hours training following recent performances.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:58 pm

davids wrote:Another example of his attitude to the supporters of this club.

Are you going this year?

The only good excuse should be that the players have been called in for an extra 24 hours training following recent performances.

For the First time Ever NO, I Believe the they All Think they are Gods Gift Nowadays and Those that do Attend cant wait to leave, So with that Attitude which Stems from DJ, makes Me that I Cant be Bothered either.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm

My mrs and daughter there now, she txt me saying its the worst one shes ever been to! :evil: I bought a ticket but did'nt bother going! Glad i did'nt go now!!!!!

Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:20 pm

sam salim wrote:My mrs and daughter there now, she txt me saying its the worst one shes ever been to! :evil: I bought a ticket but did'nt bother going! Glad i did'nt go now!!!!!

sam, did mallo leave a top with you last night for me? :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:23 pm

sam salim wrote:My mrs and daughter there now, she txt me saying its the worst one shes ever been to! :evil: I bought a ticket but did'nt bother going! Glad i did'nt go now!!!!!

Every year they have got Worse, Due to players not interested in attending and those that attend rush off.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:23 pm

milly44 wrote:

Picked it up this morning m8! Bring it to the ninian next saturday pal! Baz got my number!!! ;)

Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:25 pm

sam salim wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Picked it up this morning m8! Bring it to the ninian next saturday pal! Baz got my number!!! ;)

cheers mate. il give you a buzz in the week

Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:27 pm

no problem m8! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:21 pm

sam salim wrote:
milly44 wrote:

i got everyfuckers number ;) :lol: