Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PLAYERS RESPECT TO US FANS

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:48 pm

i was speaking to my old man on way to gym i said that few of you have said only bellamy clapped you, his response was thas awful it hell of long drive up there and back.

he also said it fine line about us booing them half time and full time , my response was well ppl pay there money so they can do what they want.

i also said it image of dj he says yes it prob is but its not going to change until we win a game .

his response was well we been going for 13 years now and last yr or two how many fans have joined up to support city who don't no meaning of supporting the boys they want success right and then.

then i was yes that is true, but we both agreed the playing are hiding and just nothing showing anything which will be making worse for them.

do you think the increase of new fans has taken over the hardcore fans for example getting behind them thick and thin,

your opinions.

Re: PLAYERS RESPECT TO US FANS

Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:23 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:i was speaking to my old man on way to gym i said that few of you have said only bellamy clapped you, his response was thas awful it hell of long drive up there and back.

he also said it fine line about us booing them half time and full time , my response was well ppl pay there money so they can do what they want.

i also said it image of dj he says yes it prob is but its not going to change until we win a game .

his response was well we been going for 13 years now and last yr or two how many fans have joined up to support city who don't no meaning of supporting the boys they want success right and then.

then i was yes that is true, but we both agreed the playing are hiding and just nothing showing anything which will be making worse for them.

do you think the increase of new fans has taken over the hardcore fans for example getting behind them thick and thin,

your opinions.

your old man is right on this!

YES... as fans we are entitled to boo if we're not happy

But if we boo at the end it makes it difficult for the players to come over and applaud.
Think about it, your more or less telling them they are shite, it must be in the back of
their minds that we will think they are taking the piss!!

I remember Damon Searle away to Northampton years ago midweek, Cardiff were shite
and got booed off. Searle still came over to applaud us and got slaughtered for it...
"f**k off you useless c**t" and stuff like that

Just my opinion