Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The 1 reason why dave jones wont get sacked

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:32 pm

i think there is only one reason why dave jones wont get sacked is that VT has to much trust in him simply because of all the work he does,
as carl said in a recent update dj is effectively running the club and i think that vt is keeping him for that reason because it means that vt dosent have to do too much work because dj does a lot of it for him! :?: :?: :evil:

Re: The 1 reason why dave jones wont get sacked

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:35 pm

joshdanielw wrote:i think there is only one reason why dave jones wont get sacked is that VT has to much trust in him simply because of all the work he does,
as carl said in a recent update dj is effectively running the club and i think that vt is keeping him for that reason because it means that vt dosent have to do too much work because dj does a lot of it for him! :?: :?: :evil:

thats what lets dj down he got to much on his plate, if he manager then thats it job. if he gets invilved in everything then he gonna side tracked, still think we need a change tho i did support jones but he lost my support now.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:38 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
joshdanielw wrote:i think there is only one reason why dave jones wont get sacked is that VT has to much trust in him simply because of all the work he does,

thats what lets dj down he got to much on his plate, if he manager then thats it job. if he gets invilved in everything then he gonna side tracked, still think we need a change tho i did support jones but he lost my support now.

i was the same before this 'sticky patch' of ours i couldnt see a better manager in the league if im honest and i think all the work hes got into off the pitch has really affected him and hes got so much on his plate now i think the players are not the first priority for him!

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:46 pm

joshdanielw wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

i was the same before this 'sticky patch' of ours i couldnt see a better manager in the league if im honest and i think all the work hes got into off the pitch has really affected him and hes got so much on his plate now i think the players are not the first priority for him!

Really? So it's down to all the work the highest paid manager in the division has to do?

Perhaps you can then explain two things to me :-

a) Why his workload wasn't an issue earlier in the season...

b) Why this kind of slump has occured EVERY season under Jones; yet his workload has only allegedly increased this season.

No, the reality is DJ is an average manager. Plan A good when it works, no Plan B.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:51 pm

you cant really call him an average manager he worked on basically scraps last year and got us too the play off final